The Backrooms

chapter 11
art credits to itssanlee on Twitter!

this chapter is inspired by a tiktok yomamacomeoj made !!
go follow them they're really nice !!
their tiktok is @coolkididiot

slight nsfw mentions

You had gotten off the best vacation ever, and had to go back to work. You had "accidentally" eavesdropped on some people gossiping and found out that some girls had been crushing on Michael at work.

Normally, you'd shrug it off and continue with your day, but this time, it was different.. and you were determined to let all those girls know that Michael is yours, and you're Michaels.

You had asked William for a uniform a bit tighter than usual, wanting to make the girls jealous of you and Michael.

It was surely much better than the other one, and you loved it, maybe Michael would too?

You saw Michael standing there cleaning a table, being the nice person you totally are, you decided to help him.

A few minutes in with you and Michael whispering soft flirting words, you heard girls giggling and staring in awe at how handsome Michael looked, but they were staring at you in disgust.

You scoff, trying to hide your jealousy, but Michael catches on and taps you on the shoulder, making you jump back a little and look at him.

All of a sudden, he leans in awfully close , making your lips touch each other, almost.
You softly gasp in shock while the jealous girls in the back do so as well, and you felt your face heating up.

Michael leans into your ear, and whispers "I'd never choose them over you love, I fancy you, a lot." with a cheeky smile.

He hugs you, and chuckles a bit as he hears the girls gossip heatedly and walk away, in anger.

You break the hug, and lean in for a kiss. William almost catches you two, so you both hurriedly pretend to keep cleaning, in peace.

You giggle a bit, and Michael wraps an arm around your waist, complimenting how gorgeous you looked in that uniform, and how jealous the other workers must be of the relationship you two have.

"Michael, we should really get to work, what if your father catches us?" You whine. "Don't worry love, he won't, and if he does, I really don't care. Your all that matters to me." He murmured.

"Fine, but if we get fired it's your fault." You replied with a chuckle.

He just hummed "Mhm." And kept cleaning while sneaking quick glances at you with narrowed eyes every 5 seconds, admiring how mesmerizing you looked.

"Y/N? Follow me." He said all of a sudden , grabbing your hand and pulling you into the... backrooms?

Once you both entered, he started giving you soft kisses everywhere, with his breath fastening up. There was a awful stench, but the atmosphere in the room took it away.

He gave you kisses on your neck, your cheeks, your lips, and even the bridge of your nose. You could really feel the room suddenly heating up, and you knew it was wrong to make out at work especially with the co-owners son, but it wouldn't hurt to break the rules once, right? He was your boyfriend, anyways.

He leaned in to pull you into a heated kiss, started to get sloppy. You could tell he wanted more, fighting to get his tongue into your mouth, grabbing your waist with one hand and your ass with the other, putting you on a desk.

When he finally gave you a chance to breath, your saliva was intertwined with his and made a large string.

You gasped for breath, like a million times. Feeling the heated sensation die down, a little.
He whispered romantic words into your ears every once in a while, and that made butterflies flutter in your stomach.

Michael helped you down, and held you by the waist taking you back into the pizzeria.

|TimeSkip To After Work|

You both had finally finished, and we're heading back home. When you got home, he went right to sleep, not even having dinner. You decided to do the same aswell, not caring that much.