The Dinner

Chapter 3
**1 WEEK TIMESKIP**

It's been a week since you saw Michael, remembering his gorgeous brown hair and crystal blue eyes. You blushed and scrunched your nose as you realized the way you had been describing Michael, having it seem like you had a crush on him.

You decided to call him, asking if he wanted to come over for dinner.
He responded and said "Of course! What time?"
You responded and said "Would 5PM be alright? I'll be setting up popcorn aswell so we can watch a movie."
He responded with a yes and you then hung up. You told your mother he'd be arriving for dinner at 5, and if she could prepare Michaels favorite dish. She agreed and then told you to take care of the house, because she'd be going grocery shopping for ingredients. You nodded and laid on the couch. You were bored, so you decided to draw. Not noticing what you drew, you realized by accident you drew Michael, his pretty crystal blue eyes, his brown hair, his perfect smile, and everything. You smiled, and hid the paper somewhere in your closet, being careful so that when Michael came over, he wouldn't see it.

**TIME SKIP**
An hour later, your mother came back with the ingredients. You checked the time, and it was 4:30! You rushed to dress up quickly and wear your favorite choice of clothing.

You prepared napkins, mini bowls, cups, and plates and also set up a few candles. You wanted this night to be perfect! You didn't know why, but everytime you were with Michael, butterflies started to grow in your stomach. A few minutes after, you heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Michael. You gave him a big hug and told him to enter. He admired your house and said "Wow Y/N! Your house is gorgeous!" "Thanks Mikey!" He hated when he was called that, but when it was you calling him that, he got butterflies in his stomach. He groaned "Y/NN, don't call me that!"

You giggled and pulled his hand, dragging him to the dinner table. Your mother finished making the food, and placed some on both of your plates. Father was busy with work, so unfortunately he couldn't show up.

You and Michael both ate, and you excused yourselves. Not realizing, you noticed that Michael was holding your hand and you blushed a little , Michael noticed and grinned , with his face blushing. You both sat down on the couch, and turned on a horror movie. You stood up and made some popcorn. Michael seemed to enjoy the movie, but you flinched a little at times, since it was a horror movie. An hour later, Michael realized you had fallen asleep on his shoulder and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

Michaels POV:
'She's so gorgeous, her pretty h/c hair... and her stunning eyes. I wish we were more than friends sometimes... but I feel like she would reject me, and I'm a terrible person.. i don't deserve her.' I checked the time and saw it was 6PM.. I needed to go home but I didn't want to wake her up... my parents would hopefully understand if I stayed a little more.
Not yet realizing it, I had fallen asleep on her.

I then woke up to see Y/N still sleeping there. Just like an angel... I saw Y/Ns mom sitting at the dinner table, and I asked if I could take Y/N to her room. She nodded and I carried her up. Admiring her on the way there, before snapping back out of it and blushing. I got to her room, and placed her on her bed. I put the blanket on her, and when I was about to leave she told me to stay with her.

It was a bit embarrassing, but I decided to do it. I got in her bed, and she put her arm around me. I blushed, but then fell asleep. I heard someone open the door, and to my surprise it was Y/Ns mother taking a photo of us sleeping, and squealing, making her look like an excited high school girl fangirling over her favorite character.

I got nervous and told her it was better that I should go, I said goodbye and gave Y/N a kiss on the cheek, my reward.

A/N:
proofread once again! lmk your thoughts