Our Friendly Love.. Not So Friendly.

Chapter 9:
no tws, just smut at the end but it isn't detailed at all, only mentioned

The next morning, you were extremely exhausted. You'd just remembered what happened last night.
It felt..great. Although you were starving, waking up Michael this early didn't feel like the best decision.

So, the only possible thing you could do was wait a while, since he was cuddling you like a human sized teddy bear. His hair looked really fluffy, how could you resist on not touching it?

Well, atleast it woke him up. He yawned and you decided to give him a peck on the cheek. "Good-morning, Mikey." "Good-morning love, I'm really drained out." He said with a yawn. You chuckled and went downstairs to the kitchen, looking to see if you could make anything for breakfast.

By some kind of miracle, you found ingredients, vividly remembering the recipe to Michaels F/F.

You then heard Michael coming out of the shower, and decided you'd shower aswell. Preparing the food on the table, Michael came out shirtless with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Michael! Put some clothes on!" You blabbered out. He just grinned and kissed your cheek "Why should I love? Doesn't seem like thats what you were saying last night." He chuckled at how flustered you soon became, and just sat down.

"Well- , I'll be in the shower, let me know if you need anything." I stammered out, barely. He nodded, and I ran upstairs.

Once I got out the shower, I noticed it had started raining. "Hm, I guess we can't go out today."

You looked through the closet, and surprisingly found this specific outfit you seemed to like.

'Shoot..I remembered I had to eat breakfast.'
You rushed downstairs, and saw Michael playing music while washing dishes.

You ate the breakfast, and it felt like a whole literal five star meal, who knew you had the talent to cook like that ?? You walked over to the couch, and turned on F/M. Michael whined "Y/N! Can you turn it off?? Pleaseee." You shook your head and he groaned. Then he looked very... suspicious? He had this weird smirk, and was walking towards you.

You slowly backed away, not knowing what he had planned.
Then all of a sudden he said , "Tickle war!" He started to tickle you and you couldn't stop yourself from laughing a little too much. He laughed along with you, and didn't let you out of his grasp.

"Fine fine you win!"
You groaned. He held you up and twirled you around, you smiled at how he acted like a small child. Remembering the times when you both were young and small.

You both cuddled for a bit, when Michael got a strange idea, and put on a slow dance, while pulling you outside into the rain to dance with you.

Your eyes widened out of shock, but then followed the same rhythm with him, and then ended the dance with a slow passionate kiss.

You groaned having to shower again, but then you both had a round 2 in the shower, continuing what happened last night.