Future Plots

For those readers interested to know what's cooking in my behjaa 😂 ⏬

1⃣. First short story 'The road to Heartbreak' based on Rania and Taimoor.

 First short story 'The road to Heartbreak' based on Rania and Taimoor

Synopsis:

RaniaxTaimoor (Stand Alone)

A sequel to I Am Madiha

***

"It's like I am stained.... Like one of those 'un-removable' kind of fabric dyes she uses...And no matter where I go, the whole world can see it on me.. It's not just on my skin, it's stained my heart.. My soul.. It's inside me. It's in my blood. Try as I might I can't really do anything about it now. I am done for."

***

She, a self made running her own fashion brand.

He, the Golden Child born to take over his Father's Retail Company.

She, who could hardly take life seriously.

He, who had everything planned to the T.

She, who hated the idea of marriage but dreamt of a grand love.

He, whose marriage was just around the  corner and didn't get the idea of love.
...........
Nothing between them was common except their University, the fact that they were born with a silver spoon in their mouths, and their mutual dislike for the other. *Specially that*

But where they tried everything to keep to their own lives, in the world of random coincidences it was fated that their paths would collide.
.........

One wrong tweet, one accident, two desperate people, one Deal.

Join in the tale of Rania Raees and Taimoor Awan. Set in the city of Lahore, Pakistan, full of glitter, glamour, awry trends, wild emotions, and wrong relationships.

All things that pave the road to Heartbreak.

It's a wild one.

¶Disclaimer!!¶

Book Dialogues in Roman Urdu Language and no translations promised because this is a lazy author who has a hard time translating Urdu to English..
I know.. I can write a book and I find translations difficult.. *sigh..

***

2⃣. Second short story 'Second Chances'
Story of our Abubakr and Maha.

This is a stand Alone read but the characters originate from 'I Am Madiha.'

..............................

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

Abubakr has a hard time separating day from night and life from death..

His day begins with rushing his daughter to school and ends with rushing her to bed. The only life he has known for the three years after his wife(Aimen) passed away..

In between Managing house-chores, Bills, a crazy, inquisitive 7 almost 8yr old, An aunt hell bent on getting him married to her Cousin, a mother who's only wish is to see her Only son happy and smiling again... Abubakr has his hands full-- no, Brimming.

But what he didn't know was that in the life he thought he had no room left and in the heart he thought had long forgotten how to feel; a certain doe eyed, strong witty, quiet little dove hopped in and snuggled tight making room for herself without his consent.

Find out in the story how miracles happen and love takes on a roller coaster ride..

Because everyone deserves Second Chances even at love.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Achaaa these are tentative summaries like very veryyy veryyyyy basic idea just to give you a jist of what is in the main plot. Other wise from my previous two books you might have realized that my book summary rarely gives away much of the actual story 😂

covers are also not permanent this is only for time being and the stories will be posted in the same chronological order given above.

Yes Rania Taimoor's story will come before Maha and Abubakr's.. Don't hate me too much.

I will very soon inform you guys about the next story update. Probably after I get free from my besties wedding next week.

Yes Asra Jawaid is one busy extroverted Pakistani LOL! Kasam seyy there is always soo much happening in my life! 😂