Chapter 38/Mikelsons

Start from the beginning

"My condolence, tell her Hope's home and missing her too" Keelin answered.

"Sure," She hanged up.

"so..... you came back home as your punishment?" Rebekah lifted her brows. "No! of course not!" I denied it because I can't admit it.

"She's lying," Freya shake her head in disappointment and I got teased by them for other hours.

"Now, I literally lost my appetite so I'm going to sleep" I got up and they nodded. "Good night," They said.

"A very good night to you all which you all are already having" I rolled my eyes and vamped to my room.

It's been only a day and I'm missing her already and I can't even call her! the worst punishment of my life. I twist and turn in my sleep but end up not sleeping. I miss her, I miss sleeping beside her already!

I pushed myself on the pillow again but suddenly I felt something under my pillow. I found a piece of paper crushed in a ball, I frowned as I opened it. I couldn't help the smile which occurred on my face automatically.

Can't sleep, miss you so much, How are you? I heard that your aunt Keelin called but I'm grounded so I can't call you than I thought about just sending a note. I'm grounded but I can still use magic.

~Josie

She used a spell that can send messages across space by destroying a message with fire only to be transported and appear to the intended recipient.

I took a notepad from the side stand as I correspondingly began to write a note to her.

You wouldn't believe it, I just got teased by my family. I can't believe that I have to spend 2 months getting teased by them. But tell you the truth I love to be teased too now. Never have I ever thought I would be happy by teasing.

I can't sleep as well and miss you too.

~Hope

I crumpled the paper and mumbled the spell "Prend ce message ce au le centre se levant." The paper caught the fire and vanished in the darkness of night and I drift off to sleep.

Feeling euphoric that she's missing me too as I'm. She adores me too like I do what more I could ask from life? I got Josie and I just don't feel the need to get more. Everything is fine,

we're together

we're happy

we love each other

we miss each other too

I woke up with a note under my pillow as I opened it.

I still couldn't sleep, I'm in my room watching a movie with Lizzie and tell you the truth all I'm thinking about is you. We talked, played, fought, watched the movie and I feel like time is just stuck, how am I gonna survive 2 months without you when even a day felt like a year? I know I sound dramatic but duh! It's really what I'm feeling now.

What are they teasing you about?

~Josie

I chuckled at her note. I consider her dramatic if I also wasn't feeling the same, but soon someone vamped at me and snatched the note! Caught me off guard.

"Letter from Josie, I see" Aunt Rebekah glanced at the end of the note when she vamped out of the room.

"No! Aunt Rebekah! Please, you know I can beat you" I warned her from upstairs when I noticed her with everyone.

"Aww darling I know but preferably you have to catch me" she vamped out. "Give me the note!" I followed her around in the house until I heard a line from Josie's note from Kol.