Problem 13: Enma-kun should know..!

Start from the beginning

I slouch near him offering a helping hand. He shakely took it and to my shock, an awkward position was made. Since he's a boy and I'm kind of a fragile girl, when I pulled him to stand up, he lost his balance and his body coming near me. Since I'm fragile, I caught his body but stumble down as well. My back and front hurts like I felt like I got squished by two sumo wrestlers or even trees. I felt like one of his leg were between mine so that just made me feel uneasy. I knew he would feel my sudden heartbeat, so he tried to lift his head up. His head were at the side of my head so when he used his arms, his face faced mine. I saw him blush and all of the sudden, I think his arms disobeyed him and became lumpy, I saw how rapidly his face would slam on my face but by reflex I stop him with my arms at his chest. A sudden pause saved me and him, yet, another awkward position was made. Our nose touched like bloodly hell!

"E-e-e-e-e-e-en-Enma...ku-k-k-kun..?" I questioned up wondering if he'll back away by reflex. But he did something that made me regret a bit. He fridging stop breathing. "E-Enma-kun breath..! Please breath..!" I panicked and push him up, to lessen his stress. I felt his heartbeat synchronized to mine. Was that true!? Realizing our current state, Uncle Enma began to panic and his arms supported him to raise up. "S-s-s-so-sorry, K-k-ky-ky-Kyotsuki-ch-chan..!" he panicked and tried to back off till..

"ENMA KOZATO OF THE SIMON FAMIGLIA!!! WHO IS SHE!?"

_______________________________________________________

Enma's POV:

"ENMA KOZATO OF THE SIMON FAMIGLIA!!! WHO IS SHE!?" I heard Adelheid's angry voice rang to the room, both I and Kyotsuki stopped breathing to glance up a Super Angry Adelheid. She dropped her groceries at the ground with the others behind her. Ooyama and Kaoru looked at me surprise while I saw Julie from behind smirking. "Ara~ Ara~ Looks like our Boss Enma's quite perverted himself.." Julie said earning me and Kyotsuki wonder, looking back at our position, I noticed my hand near Kyotsuki's thigh, by which is bad. Both of us blushed.

Kyotsuki crawling away from me while I stood up panicking. I heard Adelheid crack her fingers merging murderous aura, which the others disappeared from her behind, saying "YOU HAVE 15 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN.. ENMA.." "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK..!" both me and Kyotsuki said in an unison till we heard Adelheid said "One.." "KYOTSUKI-CHAN WE SHOULD RUN..!" I shouted in fear and pulled her and dragged her upstairs, making Aldelheid followed us.

I want to live..!

>>>To Be CONTINUED

Coming Up NEXT:
Problem 14: Triple Baka; Triple Dense

"So that's why.." Adelheid said understandingly.
"Aren't we gonna make Uncle Tsuna and my Mom be together after my days here not me and Uncle Enma!?" Kyotsuki reasoned.
"Dame-Tsuna will always be Dame-Tsuna.." Reborn stated.

"Dame-Tsuna together with Baka-Kyotsuki and Loser-Enma? Nice combo.."