Problem 13: Enma-kun should know..!

Start from the beginning

"It's about something Tsuna-kun.." Kyotsuki trailed off. Tsuna-kun..? "What is it with Tsu---?" "Scratch that.. Uncle Tsuna forgetting to inform you something important.." Kyotsuki cut me off. Uncle Tsuna? "I'm a girl 27 years from now, Enma-kun.. Ah.. Scratch that.. Uncle Enma.." she confessed and trail off, biting her lower lip blushing. Uncle.. "I'm yo-your U-U-Uncle..!?" I asked half shouting. She flinched by reflex answering "N-n-not really..! It's ju-just that..!". Trailing off, an utter silence started off again. A Girl 27 year later.. Tsuna and I her Uncle's.. "So.. Are you saying.. You time.. travelled..?" I asked up trying to break off our awkward situation. She nod and sheepishly says "So far.. Only Tsuna and the others knew, except Kyoko, Haru and Hana.. So.." "I see.." I said and looked at my crossed legs.

Why am I upset? Why do I feel like I got hit by the most powerful technique? Why I felt like I was stabbed emotionally? "I ask for your forgiveness on behalf of Tsuna-kun's forgotten info that you, too, should know.." Kyotsuki bring up and bow down. I looked at her.. Why do I feel the butterflies circling my stomach again..? "It's alright.. Thank you for telling me.." I reassured her and smiled halfheartedly(?).

______________________________________________________

Kyotsuki's POV:

Why do I feel like I got hit by an eight wheeler a dozen times by now? Why do I feel like I ruined something? Why do I feel hurt? I saw Enma-kun halfheartedly smiled at me. Why? Why halfhearted? "Okay.. This is awkward.." I muttered and looked away. I saw him heard that and all he did was crack a forceful laugh saying "Hahaha.. Yeah..". Solemnity convey us once more till he stood up offering "I should prepare a tea for you! You've help me after a---" blag! blag! "Enma..!" I worryingly went near his stumble body. Not only his head banged the table, but also the ground! Talk about bad luck!