Scent [Isabela Madrigal x Fem Reader (Mariano's Sister)]

I'm bored and when i generated 4 encanto characters 2 write about, she came up sooo yeaahh

TOS: Lemon

############################################################

It was silent for a while. Y/n was brushing Isabela's silky smooth hair because her family was heading here for the engagement. They were BFFs ever since they could walk, attached to the hip, many people said. But whenever Isabela said that she was being arranged to Mariano, y/n was so confused because she never mentioned her brother to Isabela because, to be honest, she was a little envious that he always comes first. But eventually, she told her that he was her older brother, she was very surprised and kinda felt bad.  

"Soo... how do you feel about this?" y/n asked, finally breaking the silence. 

"About what?" Isabela questioned. 

"About tonight, Grandiflora."

"oh..that...." she always felt special whenever y/n called her nicknames, especially if they dealt with flowers. Little did she know, y/n actually studies and researches for it because she cares a lot about her.

"Well?"

"Hold on, girl! Umm... he seems pleasant, sweet, chivalrous...need me to go on?"

"No. I guess my bro really puts up a front for you, huh?

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he's much more idiotic at home with me."

"Be nice, y/n!" she giggled slightly. 

"I'm just being honest!"

Both giggled for a while until y/n moved Isabela's hair away from her neck slowly. She lowers down, breathing fastening. She inhaled softly. Isabela was delicately shaking, not so much to scare her away though, for she felt her frail breath against her neck. She felt as if it was wrong, but she didn't want her to stop, in fact, she wanted more than just a breath from her friend.

"Umm... did you put your perfume on?" y/n asked, shaking her trance away. 

Isabela cleared her throat. "Oh..no. You mind?" 

"Not a bit, Hyacinth." 

She then grabbed the bottle off Isabela's vanity, wrapped with vines, and sprayed out its fragrance. Isabela sat up from her 'flower bed' and entered the cloud of sweet aroma. She spun around, practicing one of her poses too. After she felt like that was enough, she accidentally ran into y/n. 

Staring at each other, observing each other's eyes and how adventurous they were. Then, they looked down towards the lips, both lightly open for both breathing quietly. Isabela was just glossed up while y/n just put lipstick on a shade darker than her plump skin. Both tilted their heads opposite ways and met truly for the first time. Just a peck at first, but they went in for more. Finally inhaling deeply, y/n held Isabela's head and ran her hands through her sleek hair. Isabela held y/n's waist and upper back, keeping her close. Started as a peck progressed fastly to making out. Isabela started moving downwards to y/n's collarbone, peppering it with kisses. Y/n tipped her head back, allowing her to advance.

"Isa, your mom told me to tell you that we're sitting down to eat now." said Camilo, muffled by the door. 

Both girls looked at the door, stopping the ecstasy from moving forward. 

"This never happened, ok?" said Isabela.

"Okay...." y/n agreed.

Both quickly cleaned up and headed out for dinner, for the engagement. 

Before walking down the stairs, y/n put out her hand. Isabela placed hers on top. She used her other hand to pull up her dress to avoid stepping or tripping on it. Y/n just held the other one behind her back. 

"I feel like royalty, walking down the stairs towards a ball." Isabela whispered to her friend. 

"You should," responded y/n. "Mi  Princesa."

They looked at each other and turned into petunias of pink. 

Mariano, standing at the bottom of the stairs, looked at Isabela with absolute adoration. He then offered his hand. Y/n slid Isabela's hand upon her brother's and patted them together. She then gave her friend a grin of reassurance. They then walked towards the dining table, Mariano moved her chair back like a true gentleman. She sat down out of manners and pity. Y/n couldn't stand, she started walking out. 

"Mija, where are you going?" her mom questioned. "We're about to start dinner."

"I-" she started. Then she noticed Isabela's stare. "-already ate earlier. I...just couldn't wait."

"Ay Mija, you knew how important this was to your Hermano."

"Yeah, I know. guess the hunger got the best of me, huh?"

She sighed. "Fine, I don't want you to get a stomach ache, so you can go home."

"Gracias, mama"

Y/n treaded home and once situated in her room, she bawled the entire night, feeling guilty and sinful for what she had just done to her friend.

############################################################

!!!!!!!!!!!!LV.2 COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!