Encanto: Next-Gen

ik this is sooo random and sudden but I just NEED 2 rant 2 SOMEONE about this, ok? 

don't judge, ok?

############################################################

specifically, 28 yrs later:

Abuela Alma is dead (not surprising) and finally with Abuelo Pedro

Mirabel is the new matriarch of la Familia Madrigal, even though she isn't the oldest, the family doesn't mind.

Pepa and Julieta r 78 yrs while Felix and Augustin r 79 yrs; they r all proud of their children and LOVE their grandchildren 

Bruno eventually did marry w/ a dancer who traveled all the way from Mexico, Valentina. Even though they did have a 21 yr age gap (btw, she's now 57yrs), they didn't care, LOVE IS LOVE!!!

Isabela did marry Mariano's younger sister, her BFF now wife, Rosamelita Guzman. She is now 50 yrs and Rosamelita is 48 yrs.

Dolores was actually the first to marry out of the grandkids, and with the man of her dreams, Mariano Guzman. At age 28, she had her first child, Andres. When he opened his door, he got the gift of earth manipulation (basically an earth bender). At age 37, she had a set of twins, Elena and Elisa. When they both opened their door, Elena got the gift of superhuman sight (basically targeting something miles away) and Elisa got the gift of voice control (basically she can control anything with only her voice). At age 41, she had her second son, Diego. When he opened his door, he got the gift of fire manipulation (basically a fire bender). At age 44, she finally had her last child, Maria. When she opened her door, she got the gift of connection with the deceased ( i really don't have to explain this one now, do I?). Dolores is now 49 yrs and Mariano is now 51 yrs. Andres is now 21 yrs, Elena and Elisa are now 12 yrs, Diego is now 8 yrs, and Maria is now 5 yrs. 

Luisa married Olivia, a hippie from America who traveled for the study of culture and how different it is from America. They met whenever the donkeys got out again and almost trampled over Olivia but saved valiantly by strong Luisa. From that day on, Luisa was like her bodyguard, always protecting her from the tiniest things. She is now 47 yrs and Olivia is now 46 yrs. 

Camilo married the town coffee shop owner's daughter, Camila. Their mothers coordinated the names on purpose since they were friends, so of course, they were childhood friends. At age 27, she had her only pair of twins, Carlita and Carlito (a lot of c's, ain't it?). When they got their door, both of their gifts were duplication (basically cloning anything, even themselves). This was a first for the family, to have two people get the same gift, not even Dolores' twins got the same gift. They never really figured out why this happened but it didn't matter, really. Camilo is now 44 yrs and Camila is now 42 yrs. Carlita and Carlito are now 15 yrs. 

Mirabel married Julio, the bakerman's son. They also were childhood friends, always stealing and sneaking away with their parents' pastries. At age 25, she had her first child, Miguel. When he opened his door, he got the gift of superhuman speed (i don't really have to explain this one now, do I?). At age 29, she had her youngest son, Oscar. When he opened his door, he got the gift of telepathy (it's what Edward Cullen does). At age 37, she had her last child, Juanita. When she opened her door, she got the gift of creation (basically if she thinks of something that she wants, it appears out of thin air, even if it's imaginary). Mirabel is now 43 yrs and Julio is now 45 yrs. Miguel is now 18 yrs, Oscar is now 14 yrs, and Juanita is now 6 yrs. 

(When he got old enough) Antonio married Cecilia (you know the girl with the braids asking Mirabel the questions in the beginning). At age 30, she had her first child, Annabella. Whenever she opens her door, she'll get the gift of animal transformation (i really don't have to explain this one now, do I?). Later down the road, at age 36, she'll have her youngest daughter, Labonita. Whenever she opens her door, she'll get the gift of elasticity (basically Elasticgirl's superpower).  Later down the road, at age 45, shell have her last child, Cordero. Whenever he opens his door, she'll get the gift of invisibility ( i really don't have to explain this one now, do i). Antonio is now 33 yrs and Cecilia is now 34 yrs. Annabella is now 4 yrs and Labonita and Cordero haven't been born yet.

############################################################

word count: 783 

lemme know if u wanna know each of their personalities

!!!!!!!!k I'm done ranting, ty 4 reading it!!!!!!!!