totga | noren

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

✎requested by : aestheticjunnie

jn was rj's totga or the one that got away...

loading...

start!

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

🦊🐶

1st month;

good morning ren, here's coffee for you♡ -j

renjun picked up the grande-sized coffee that is standing right in his front door. who would put it there? he would think it was for someone else or just a prank but his nickname was written on the note attached to the sleeve of the cup.

j? there are so many people i know whose names start with j...

but without hesitation, renjun still accepted the coffee and drink it. it was his favorite coffee with foam on top. it was a sweet and delicious blend.

maybe it was someone i know, but who?

he was thinking so deeply not realizing the time. renjun looks at the analog clock, hanging on the wall as a gasp let out of his mouth.

"i'm late!" the burgundy boy said, grabbing his yellow tote bag that is sitting on the countertop. of course, he will take the coffee with him.

|
|

2nd month;

i heard you like this book ren, enjoy! -j

renjun was in his usual seat in the library when he saw a book, laying on the table. he tilts his head to the side, before picking up the book. he moved his head left to right, looking if someone looks suspicious but no one.

it was from that j again?

renjun sat as he scanned the book, it was his favorite one. he'd been wanting this book for years now but money is nowhere to be found. skimming the book, renjun was so fascinated at the content of the book - the poetry, deep words with deep meanings, and the scenarios that are being described by the author, everything was pleasingly written.

he was wondering who gave this book and wanted to meet them so he can thank them personally.

|
|