fox | rensung

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

in which js decided to adopt a feral fox...

loading...

start!

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

🦊🐹

"ok! since you've all signed the adoption papers, i'll get your new pet for you okay? stay there for a sec"

jisung nodded, as the vet staff goes into a room to get the pet that he decided to adopt. he was anticipating having a pet ever since he was a child, his parents promised him one when he reaches the age of 18, now jisung is 21, the gift is a bit late but it doesn't matter anymore.

the animal that he wanted is a fox, a typical orange fox because he was fascinated by their fur and cuteness that's why, today, he decided to adopt one.

the vet staff return, holding an orange fox in its arms. the fox was sleeping and comfortable in the staff's arms.

"his name was on his collar," the staff said, pointing at the collar where the fox's name was printed then handing the sleeping fox in jisung's arms. the fox squirmed a bit before settling comfortably at jisung's arms. "i'm so happy that someone like you decided to adopt him, he's been here since he was born and no one decided to adopt him because he was not comfortable with any human interactions, not only when he's sleeping"

"another thing! when he's awake, he tends to be feral and likes to scratch and hiss so be careful when he's fully awake" the staff added as jisung nodded again.

"i will take care of him"

|
|

at home, jisung made a special room for his fox which is just the same size as a regular bathroom. the fox was still sleeping in his arms but when he settles the fox in a small bed, it squirmed, slowly opening its eyes and gradually adjusting the sight.

when the fox moved his head, his eyes landed on jisung's curious ones. they shared a solid staring contest but it immediately broke when the fox approaches jisung's face, kissing him on his nose.

jisung smiled, "you're welcome," he said, trying to pet the fox which he successfully did. "i guess you're not that feral, you're so sweet" he added, as the fox seeks more warmth, jumping on jisung's arms.

the orange fox settled himself on jisung's arms, taking another nap. jisung was more comfortable with the fox in his arms.

"you're so precious renjun-ah, i wonder why nobody wants to keep you," jisung said, leaning at the wall, staring at the ceiling. he was too comfortable to the point he was near to get a nap too. he closes his eyes as his body was getting eaten by the sleepiness.