crowned | noren

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

prince rj was married to a crown prince...

disclaimer : mpreg, arranged marriage...

loading...

start!

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

🦊🐶

"i announce you husband and wife..."

why am i the fucking wife?!

oh yeah, right, i was married to this prince that i just know a few weeks ago...

renjun didn't like any of this, all he want is to spend his time in his hall-type bedroom, reading novels while playing around with his maids.

but all of a sudden, his life changes when the royal family from the neighboring kingdom visits them. he thought they were just visiting them for good, nothing else, but that's what he thought. renjun has no idea what his father and the other had talked about. a day after that, he was already told that he needs to move and live in the lee kingdom is too foreign to him.

even the marriage was foreign to him, he didn't even in a relationship before, what's worst is renjun didn't know much about his future spouse.

he can't stop them, even his parents from being married to someone else that he didn't know.

maybe this is my fate...

being a second child in the royal family is hard, either you just wait for your older sibling who is an heir to be abdicated or get married to someone who is an heir and produce another heir for them.

renjun knows it from the start, his brother, hendery, is the heir to the throne. it's not like he hates or despises his brother for being the heir. hendery was rather against the arranged marriage but it was their parent's decision.

renjun accepted his fate... there's nothing he can do to change it.

this marriage thing, vows that a lie from start to end, no feelings on each other, it was just nothing but a show to the people of the kingdom, nothing more.

"you may kiss the bride"

renjun snapped out of his thoughts when the priest announced the very last word for the wedding to end. he felt the veil that he was wearing moving, completely showing his blank face.