Trust and Betrayal!

Start from the beginning

God I can't imagine it!

I waited until both of them are below me with one of them exactly below me. Opening the hatch, I could see both of them looking at me dumbfounded. Too bad, it was already too late. I jumped down landing on one traitor besides my victim, who just so happen to be one of my closest friend Ochaco. As my landing was cushioned, the person below me hit her head hard on the ground and went unconscious.

Me: Oh my~! Are you all right there hero~?

I sound like Toga...

I don't like this!

This is scarying me!

I bent down and pocket her face while still standing on top of the person. Ochaco was watching me shocked. She still didn't move even when I stood up and closed the gap in between us. Now weaving a hand in front of her face, I asked innocently:

Me: Hello~ Anyone there~? Earth to Hero~? Hello-o~?

WHAAA!

I can't believe I just said and did that...

On what drug am I?

I am sure I smoked something!

No way am I sane here!

Ochaco: D-Deku?

Hm?!

Something is fishy!

You are forcing yourself to sound scared.

Your eyes are telling me you would like to rip me appart...

BUT Uraraka!

We are friends right?

Wait I am a villain here right?!

Me: Ah great, I see the hero still can talk, though who is Deku? Last time I checked I was called a villain and Usagi is my name my dear hero~

She snapped out of her dace by the mentioning of my villain alias. We were close, too close for my comfort. Ochaco tried to touch me using her quirk, but she was too slow. I jumped back avoiding her hands.

Me: Too slow~! Why don't you catch me first? Come on a little rabbit chase is all I am asking for!

I turned my back to her and began running to the staircase and out on the roof. She was following me close behind.

Ochaco: Deku, I mean Usagi! Stop right there!

Are we heroes really that dumb?! It's not like when you are telling a villain to stop or surrender that they will do it! Why ask this then?

Hmm...

My thoughts are not wrong.

I mean they for sure never would stop running if someone chases them?

Like they are certainly not dumb!

Why should they even do that?

They ran for a reason not to get caught after all!

Really illogical!

Me: hmmm, let me think about it, NOPE! That's no fun at all~! That's boring! Where is the fun?

She looked at me perplexed as I gave her my answer. We were both standing on the roof. No one was nearby, no other classmate, no hero! The signal jammer I had with me was on. Even if she wanted to ask for help, no one would have heard her.