Trust and Betrayal!

A/N: Book: "Let the hunt begin" Chapter: "War Day 3: #1 Traitor found"

By now I new he procedure well. The darkness in front of my eys cleared and I found myself infront of a building. It did looked kinda...a bit... how do I say... Well it did looked like it was targeted.

What the hell happened here?

Where is this?

Why am I wearing this?!

.

.

.

Am I a villain again?

NOOO!!!

How dark is my future possibility?

Was that a dumb idea? Probably! I am sure I will regret this later on. Or maybe not~

Uhh... you sure will!

I mean I sure will!

Damn it!

This is confusing.

I am feeling hate and anticipation right now.

At least no bloodlust...

Not for now.

I entered the entrance area, went to the vent system opening the hatch, and got in putting the lead back so that no one knows I am here. Venting is what I am calling this, since it is easier to get into the specific rooms and listen to them without being seen.

So this is how it looks like when you went huh...

Very interesting.

Now I know why Nezu loves to vent.

You can easily go from one point to the other in no time!

Sure is something else.

Thinking that the heroes would have learned from their past experience, I was prepared to take down a large group at the time. It would be difficult but it would be necessary. However, the dumbness of my friends astonishes me every time anew. As I made my way from each floor, I saw that they split up into teams of two. That was perfect for me; I only needed to find the traitor and her partner.

Who would have thought that, I wound find you and the other traitor patrolling together!

Luck is definitely on my side since they are both patrolling on the last floor of the building. My escape route is set, the roof it is!

Okay...

I don't think I am a villain.

I mean I am but I am more playing one.

This gives me the same vibed like the first possible WHAT IF I changed my mind and become who knows what....

Is this a game?

An exercise maybe?

Is this UA related?

Don't tell me I am a villain and created this whole scenario to make them be desperate.