"Yeah, I never hear Emma-chan laugh like that..." Rindou said as he looks at the top of the stairs.

"Of course, she is," Mikey said, he then looks back at his executives smirking. "She's my woman after all." He said as he proceeds on walking up.

The men were too stunned to speak about what just their boss said.

"Fuck. I didn't know that Mikey's a simp." Sanzu said, still looking so shocked as he looks at the back of his boss.

"Spring has truly come..." Mochi mumbled as he also proceeds up the stairs, following his boss.

On the other hand, the two women and the child stop running around when they saw the group of men who were now looking at them.

'Are they ghost or something!? They keep on popping out of nowhere!' Den thought as she put her hand on her chest, a little shocked and scared at the men who she did not notice at all. She then looked at her friend who was also looking at them.

'I hope they could just leave. Like right now.' Guini thought as she glares at the purple-haired guy who keeps winking at her. 'Is he sick or what? Are his eyes alright?' She just shake her head as she glance at her friend who was awkwardly looking at her.

"Daddy! Uncles!" The blonde child shouted while running to them.

"Hi there Princess," Kakucho said as he pats the child's little wet hair. 

"Are you going to rest now, baby?" Kokonoi asked, looking at the child who was now wearing pink princess-like pajamas. 

"Yes! Mommy and auntie bought this for Emma when we were at the mall before!" The child said as she twirl around, showing off her new pajamas.

"Yes, you look so cute Princess!" Rindou said, making the child smiles brightly.

"Sweetie, we should sleep now," Den said as she approach the child. The child then looks at her and asked the woman to carry her which Den gladly obliged. They then walk toward the room Emma stayed before, the men silently following behind them. She then placed the child on the bed and put her blanket on her. The child then yawned, clearly tired from her activities of the day.

"Mommy, Daddy..." The child sleepy mumbles. The woman just hummed while sitting on the child's bed. She then pats the child's head softly.