✦Chapter One✦

A.N. (Context: F.Freddy is Gus/Gus Gus, F.Foxy is Fritz, and Circus Baby is Ella).

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

The studio was empty, save for the lone soul who'd stayed behind after her students had all been brough home once their ballet lesson had ended. The sound of various string instruments were echoing throughout the space, her movements seemingly in perfect rhythm with the song being played. Her pointe shoes made a quiet taping sound every time she took a graceful, pre-choreographed step as she rehearsed the dance.

Ballora's light fabric ballet skirt flowed along with her movements, as she twirled from one corner of the room, to the other. Each pirouette seemed to grow more grand than the last, as she spun across the room—focused on both the music playing, and her own body's movements. She moved gracefully, her steps seeming to flutter across the hardwood floor. The music was beginning to reach the end, while Ballora began to spin again. Making it to a corner of the room, she gracefully fell to her knee to get into the finishing pose. The music stopped right after.

Silence came, as Ballora remained on the floor to catch her breath. While doing so, she went over her performance in her mind's eye, critiquing herself. Her leg work on those final, and grandiose pirouettes could use more work, meaning she would have to stretch more during her warm ups. There was a part in the choreography she was sure she'd accidentally messed up, said part being with her arms. Ballora would have to be careful of that in the future.

Reaching for the practice bar on the wall mirror, Ballora stood up by it. Then, as she reached to turn off the CD player from which the music had played, she suddenly heard the sound of a single person's quiet applause. Gasping quietly, the ballerina turned towards the doorway. She spotted her husband standing there, smiling proudly at her. "'Mare! How long were you standing there?"

"Not long enough to see the whole thing," Puppet began, walking into the room. "But, what I did see, was beautiful." He complimented, walking over to his wife's side. Ballora smirked and shook her head a little. A faux upset look showed on her face. "You weren't supposed to see that," She told him, as he wrapped an arm around her waist. That look then dissipated. "At least, not yet, anyways."

"Oh... Was uh, that your dance for the show?" Leaning into her husband's side, Ballora nodded. "Well, don't worry, I won't tell anyone," Puppet assured her, adding one with, "How beautiful of a dancer my wife is!~" Ballora short him a small glare, to which he simply payed back with a kiss. She smirked, though pulled back after a moment before it could go on any longer.

"Well then, let me get my stuff together and get dressed, and then we can go in time for Gus's party." Ballora told, already making a reach for her small duffle bag. Puppet nodded, letting go of her. "Sounds good." He answered, beginning towards the room's entrance. "Oh-!" Ballora suddenly remembered. Her husband glanced over his shoulder to her. "The girls...?"

"Are at our place, Ella arrived before I left." Puppet explained, seeing his wife relax a little. "Okay, good." He hummed, continuing to leave. "I'll wait for you outside." He told her on his way out. "Alright!"

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

His vehicle's windows were open a crack, as he exhaled another puff of smoke while he scrolled his phone. He sat in his currently dormant, and expensive vehicle while scrolling his phone. He would come to the monster town every so often to 'people watch', having nothing better to do in between his shifts working at the Pizzeria his father was head honcho at.

On one occasion, he'd noticed an oddly human looking citizen of Newer Home walking out of the small dance and arts studio, assumedly to go home. Since that happenstance, the man would continue parking and watching at this corner of town. He'd watch her walk by, paying him no mind as she did. Became a pass time, of sorts.

Eventually, he came to recognize her as one of the 'anthros' who had been working for Fazbear Entertainment in the past. Having already found her to be attractive, he now saw his chances with her go up a bit. His dad could probably get information on her for him, and probably my mere association, he'd probably be able to successfully ask her out.

Taking another drag from his cheap cigar, the man's brown eyes narrowed. There she was, walking out of the studio. This time, however, she was walking arm-in-arm with some twig. Scoffing, he hoped this other guy was just a friend, or a relative—somehow. Rolling his eyes, he chucked his cigar out the window. Turning on his vehicle's engine, he threw it into drive, and took off out of town.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

A.N. I'm going to try and make this my new Saturday fic, like how I did with COTS. So, you can probably expect the next chapter on Saturday, if all goes well. Until next time!