NOTE

Alright mfs, you read the blurb. Lemme get some things out on the table.

I am a non binary bisexual. Grell is a canon Trans woman so NO TRANSPHOBES ALLOWED.

I've found that a lot of Grell content is outdated, uses the wrong pronouns for her and is written by non-LGBT people who view her as a man (which she's not). So I'm coming in clutch and writing an accurate depiction of a queer character in a relationship (at least from my experience as a queer person). This book is a side project, so updates will be on and off and not in any particular schedule but my goal is to amass a decently sized collection of them.

I'm warning you before hand:

1) transphobia and gender dysphoria will be mentioned here and there, TWs will be at the start of chapters that involve them. Since the 1800s wasn't a very accepting time, unfortunately some stories require period accurate transphobia for plot reasons. And you can't really talk about trans issues without mentioning dysphoria so it will also inevitably show up.

2) In some oneshots Grell is pre-transition and some she's post, again will be pointed out in the A/ns at the start of each chapter.

3) reader is typically gender neutral, but some oneshots will be catered toward a particular identity

4) if any trans woman are reading this I love you and you're a beautiful goddess, you're truly blessed to have the same identity as our queen Grell Sutcliff.

Ok those are my introductory notes.