Prologue

*One year ago.*

"Zoë I really need to talk with you it's important."

I say playing with my fingers as I stand in my sister's bedroom doorway.

"Come in and have a seat."

I sit next to her on the bed avoiding her gaze I take deep breaths trying to calm my nerves.

"Joe what is it?"

"Um well this isn't easy and I've been coming to terms with it slowly and I just need to tell someone."

She nods motioning for me to continue.

"Zo I'm-I'm gay."

I whisper softly and she looks at me before smiling.

"If that's what you're happy with then I support you a hundred and twenty percent."

"You don't hate me?"

"Of course not you're my baby brother I could never hate you. And if you don't remember I have other friends that like people of the same gender."

She smiles pulling me into a tight hug and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Now I just need to tell mum and dad."

"They will love you no matter what remember that."

I nod before heading down to confront my parents on the fact that I am gay.

****

When I fall into bed that night I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders, my parents completely accept my decision and now I just have to face my friends and the people at school. My friends no doubt will support me the other students at school I'm not so sure.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

I have decided to create this Jaspar fanfic cause one my top OTP's lol. Please if you don't ship Jaspar or are homophobic don't comment hate just don't read the story it is as simple as that. I have some exciting plans for this story yet not many I'm going to row with the flow and see what happens.

~Queen