Horny Oppas ▶️ VKook

Your POV

"_Y/N_!! Where's our juice?!" You hear Jungkook shouted. "Comming, Oppas!!" You said as you put three glasses of pineapple juice on the tray. "Here you go!" You said giving them their juices as you sat beside them.

Jungkook and V were your bestfirends. You were close, that anything they do to you and anyone you do to them doesn't give an inch. You guys are so close that even having sex were fine. You were like their sex slave. Everytime they are horny, You are always there to heat them up.

You were watching them on the show, Weekly idol. You were laughing so loud when Jungkook, J-Hope and Jimin dance to girl group songs. Slowly, You felt hands massaging your thighs. Here we go again. "Are my Oppas Horny again?" You sexily said making them turn on even more. They didn't answer, they just lick your neck and you know what that mean. They need you.

V pull you to his lap. He want you first. He started kissing you and for the first time, He left you a mark on your neck. He bute you shoulder sexily as he remove your shirt ready to suck your nipple like a baby hungry for a milk. For time to time he would suck your right breast then the left what. V made you a moaning mess. you remove his shirt and start kissng his neck making sure to suck on his sweet spot. You massage his abs while your kisses trail down to his chest. Finally, you hear his moans and groans that turn you on even more. v was about to push you down when a naked Jungkook came.

Jungkook carried you to his Bedroom and gently push you down the bed. He remove your clothing and without a warning, he slammed into you. Making you scream his name. "Ugh! K-kookie!" This Golden Maknae isn't that gold. He's one of the best fucker for you. You were about to moan when V suddenly appear on top of you and kiss you, agressively. With Jungkook thrusting in you and V kissing you, You reach your climax Which was follow by JungkooK.

Jungkook pulled out and lay beside you as V positioned himself and thrust. Jungkook on the other hand, start sucking your breast. Few more hard thrusts and you come. Jungkook and V lay beside you leaving you between them. Both of them hug you while you give them kisses on their forehead.

"Saranghae, My horny Oppas"

—————-

Here's your request @Lovedbyjeon! I hope you like it! Im so sorry for updating so late. I've been busy. I'll post other request soon :)