I Want Cookie ▶️ Jungkook

Your POV

"_Y/N_, What do you want?" irritated Jungkook said. Jungkook know for every long time. Since you were playing with his finger, he knew you wanted something. "I want Cookie.." You said pouting.

he smirked and pull you up and sit you on his lap, Legs spread wide. "Yah! not Kookie as in you! cookie as in the food! the dessert!" you protested getting out of his grip. But, since Jungkook is stronger, you failed .

"but Im also Kookie! Im a food and I'm for dessert!" Jungkook protested back. You sighed giving up. "You sure you want this?" you asked and he noded. "Fine.." he smiled and give you a playful kiss. you responded. you felt his tongue knocking you teeth so you open your mouth welcoming his tongue. his kisses went down to your neck

"Baby, Dont tease!" You said as he played with your clit. "Arasso, Ready?" He said as he remove his pants while you remove your shorts. "nae, Ready as ever!" You said as you slowly lift your body up and push it down, entering Jungkook's Manhood in your womanhood.

You start bouncing riding him. Jungkook eyes was shut due to the pleasure he was feeling while his hand grope you breast as it bounces too. "Baby, Faster!!!" Jungkook shouted as he hold your waist and guided you as you ride him.

"Baby, I think im c---" He cut you off with a kiss

"Me too, Baby" Few more hard thrusts and both of you came. You ended up collapsing, hugging him. "I gave you the Kookie you wanted. now give me my Cookies."