Chapter ELEVEN - Naruto Uzumaki the Center Of Hope

Chapter 11

The audience continued watching in seated suspense.

"The orbs are just getting bigger and bigger!" Kushina said, watching with fear.

"He's planning on taking us all out by nuking those things right inside the barrier!"

"Nice observation genius." Tsunade scoffed.

"What's our next move, Naruto?" Sasuke asked.

"For now... just let me concentrate."

"Our Naruto, he's really grown up." Minato told Kushina, who nodded her head, eyes not leaving the screen.

Out of nowhere, the nine tails' chakra cloak returned to all the shinobi inside the barrier. "Th-this is... Naruto's!" Lee started saying.

"I thought it was gone?!"

Jugo moved up to Sasuke, "Sasuke, things are going downhill quickly, we have to get on the other side of the barrier! Use your summoning technique-."

"That's what I plan on doing, I'm bringing you and Naruto." Sasuke stated.

Naruto looked back at them, "That's right, I haven't given you guys my chakra yet! Come here, I'll split some with you!"

"Can we really get through this with just that chakra?"

Fugaku sighed, "Looks like he unfortunately inherited my stubbornness."

Mikoto laughed slightly at her husband.

The orbs contacted the barrier, causing it to twist and bend, containing the force of the large chakra bombs, smoke sprouted out the top of the barrier, releasing it all into the surrounding air.

"D-did they all make it in time?" Rin asked fearfully.

Everyone was standing outside the barrier.

"How?" Tsunade asked.

"Before this happened, I had already shared Kurama's chakra with everyone."

Tobirama cut in, explaining it himself. "Simply put, Naruto allowed his chakra to come into contact with the fourth's. Thus linking all the shinobi in the alliance to him."

Naruto jumped front, "My power's just oozin' all over the place! Let's do this!"

"Naruto, your fervor is admirable but," Tobirama started, "There's no possible way that you've forgotten that only sage techniques are effective right? I mean, that would put you on entirely different level of idiocy."

"Idiot." Jiraiya said.

"Idiot." Hiruzen facepalmed.

Kakashi closed his eyes. "...Idiot."

Minato sighed, even Kushina was pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I totally forgot!" Naruto yelled.

"Maybe the tears I'm crying aren't tears of joy?" Minato joked.