After she talk to him for a long time Brianna go talking to the rest of lady's again which her sister's chiyo and Aimi was started to fangirling over her relationship making her laugh with rolling her eyes playfully saying sarcastic.

Brianna: let me guess you two become fans of my relationship with woozi as well huh?*laughing with sarcastic tone *

Two sisters: you how kno-

Brianna: lucky guess Hahah but I'm use that though

Aimi: for real your relationship have become know as one of the power couples in south Korea of Kpop idols

Chiyo: that is it so true

Brianna: wow I don't know that ever I appreciate that very much regardless let's go see watch the guy's play football together

lady's: sure /alright/ok

|Author POV ~ the lady's did to go where guy's are playing football together was entertaining to watch because the other team did win in the last game which Woozi and James was on the same winning team but everyone was winner regardless after Brianna walk ever to her husband he did get a deep kiss from her taking his breath away making him smile at her only and take her hand going for a walk by themselves away from everyone else with him kissing her hand in a loving manner and say to her.

Woozi: I love you so much babe

Brianna: I love you too baby

Woozi: no listen what I'm trying to say is that you have been my lover and best friend since I did ask you to become my wife forever regardless of how long was for me to ask you out on a date because I was Just waiting for the best time to talk to you in the first place since you always get taken by another man which I don't blame them but at the same time I did wish I could have made you mine when I get the chance to do that then I wouldn't see or hear about you getting your heart break by guy's before who don't deserve anything from a wonderful women like yourself...but to be honest you have been a big blessing in my life regardless of what anyone else says about you from the outside of our relationship and I didn't care lf your ex's are jealous towards me at all because that isn't my fault they don't realize they beautiful diamond that shines so bright yet so rare which I'm thankful for them to letting you go and letting me fix your break heart from their damage and mistakes .

Brianna: which did work out as planned Hahaha

Woozi:Hahaha ikr

They did make out each other with his arms around her wrist kissing passionately and deeply before going to thier walk on the beach and was talking to each other being best friends they did posted a story video together with him sneak kiss her neck inside the house making her laugh softly which was over 1000k viewers the simp's was being jealous as usually .Soon that was getting late outside because she was having fun with her brother's and sister's after Kean did something hot to eat ever his dad would make he don't eat sweet in the morning or late at night when he go to bed they just making sure he at least eat two hot meals instead of always sweets which he unstand their reason's though.the whole vacation was amazing noting but love and happiness because woozi and Brianna had make music alone in their bedroom that walls were soundproof good thing they was wearing protection anyways when they were going though the airport their son face was covered with his hoodie and woozi make sure that the paparazzi didn't do no pictures of his son with a serious face and tone ever whenever that was crazy with bodyguards blocking the fans from being in the way and grabbing them as well until they go inside the truck after getting Kean in his car seat that not on to tight or to lose on him before woozi did drive off after closing her door and going back to the driver's side not replying to the paparazzi questions at all because he left the airport same thing happened to the twins going through the airport they have to hold on to each other because that crowded with the fans trying to grab at them and screaming their names hard anyways .