...Swan Dive but different....

Start from the beginning

Me: King Explotion Murderer! You would have been a fine villain, you know?! I mean which heroes has such angry issues like you screaming SHINE at every attack?

Not wrong here!

I need to agree with myself.

He does give off villain vibes.

Mini Terrorist *cough*

The moment I said that he came flying out of the house and again tried to hit me. All I did was just make a back flip and take out my dagger. Now was the time to get real with him.

WAIT!

I have a dagger?!

How cool is that?!

Bakugo: You should have stayed dead!

Me: Says the one that told me to take a swan dive!

Welp...

Now everyone knows...

I am sure this is how I ended up being a villain.

Pretty sure of that.

I mean if I haven't wished to be a hero this much after All Might ditched me or being extremely scared of hights then I would either killed myself or I would have totally made a 180 degree turn and went into villainy.

Guess this was something you brought up on yourself.

I didn't waste any time and erased my presence while also sprinting at him. It was not hard to suspect that I was going for a direct hit but being a killer bunny and number 2 villain, I would never do something that was that obvious and so I duck and went for a jump kick to the head. Next up, I took his head while he was trying to get his balance back and smashed into the ground while also using my dagger in one hand and stabbed him from behind directly where his lung was.

UUUHHHH!

I dealt a critical blow there...

That hurts and I know it does from experience...

I did have broken ribs and them piercings my lungs because of you after all!

He coughed up blood immediately and I kicked him away from me.

Me: How is it to cough up blood? A good taste right?

Why am I soo happy about this?

Am I starting to get twisted?

I knew the metallic taste of blood all too well thanks to him. Now it was my time paying him back.

Bakugo: You will fucking pay for this.

With all the wound he had on him and the concussion, I was sure it was hard to move around a lot. It took me him also a lot longer to stand up and I took exactly that moment to come at him and stabbed him into his gut while also pushing him to the opposite edge of the building. Then I came close and whispered something into his ear.

Me (whispering): Why don't you take a swan dive and hope for a hero life in your next life, you villain. It was all your fault that Usagi was born to begin with.

Just like that I took out my dagger and pushed him off a 4 story building.

Me: hahahahaha!

This was frightening and epic at the same time....

I really shouldn't be that happy.

It didn't take long to hear a loud thumb. Looking down I saw Bakugo staring at me with wide eyes. Blood was everywhere. He was finally done for good. His time was over. No one would be terrorized any longer.

Yup....

I knew this was the outcome the moment I felt this intense bloodlust in me.

I can't even think how my class will react to this...

I basically killed Bakugo....

Once I finished my business with him, I looked around to see that Kurgori had his fun teleporting Eraserheads scarf to Midnight and make him pull her over to him through one of his portals. I could see Mic on the ground knocked out and asleep which meant that he used Midnights gas against Mic at some point.

Ohh great heroes are there tooo...

Man would I be a fightening villain.

I am even getting goosebumps because of myself...

How did I call myself?

Usagi?!

Rabbit?

Why would I call myself that?!

Toga also had a lot of fun going after Vlad King. The poor guy had so many slash marks on him and he was getting white as a sheet with each passing minute.

Shiggy had fun disintegrate some fur and also play hair dresser while disciplining a puppy. I could only think of what Hound Dog tried to talk with him. As if that was not enough. Power Loader was crying there close by too without his support gear and holding some dust. It was obvious that Shiggy pulverized that guy support gear. The poor man was simply not over it.

The nomus were also doing their damages while I could see AfO doing some good damages on All Might like some broken bones. It was obvious since I could see the bone too.

Seeing as my team was over here and this was not the time for a killing spree but only a warning to the UA staff that they should not mess with Usagi the killer rabbit and his team, I decided to call them back.

Soo I basically sided with the LOV....

Just great!

Yeah... really great!

Heroe society would be fucked!

Aham I mean screwed.

Before I did that I went over to Shiggy and tapped him on his shoulder.

Me: Come on. It's time to go. It's also game over for them a long time ago.

Shiggy: I understand Titan.

Did he just call me Titan?

.

.

.

As in the boss of a game?

AM I REALLY THEIR BOSS?!

HOW FRIGHTENING AND SCARY MUST I BE?!

After that I went to Toga and tapped her on the shoulder while she was over an unconscious hero making some more cut marks on him.

Me: I think this is one beautiful 3d painting.

Toga: You think so too!

Me: Yes but it is time to go now.

Toga: Kay Zuzu!

Next one was Dabi and so I went with Shiggy and Toga by my side to him. Once again I tapped him on the shoulder and he immediately knew what was going on since I had Toga and Shiggy by my side.

Dabi: It's over huh?

Me: Yes.

After that all I had to do was call for Kurogiri.

Me: Kurogir, get us out!

After this everything went black once again and all I could hear coming from my own class was nothing but silence for a long while.