🌺 (My Hero Academia) Izuku Midoriya ~Please... Don't Tell Anyone!~

Start from the beginning

But once I did that, I felt an all too familiar tickle go through my arm. 'Oh no, not now!' But it was to late. My quirk already activated itself and my mind filled with different pictures and sounds.

Things you see and hear.

I saw the greenhaired boy, who was helping me up just now, in a green hero costume. He was holding his hand out with a sweet yet determined smile.
.......
I saw the boy standing infront of Allmight at a beautiful beach. The hero was offering him a string of his blond hair.
"Eat this..."
........
I saw the boy fighting against a guy with half red and half white hair. The greenhaired boy's arms didn't look good at all.
"It's your power, not his!"
.........
He was jumping into the air. His locations were unclear but it looked like a destroyed building. A little girl with blue hair fell in his direction. She looked very desperate as the boy reached out to her, ready to catch her.
"Eri-Chan!!!"
........
I saw him fight alongside a blonde guy with spikey hair. There was an incredible aura coming from them.
.........
Then a deeper voice started speaking as colourful lights filled my vision. Silhouettes of past heroes forming from them.
"The power that's handed to another person. It continues to grow. This cultivated power allows me to save those who are in need of a hero. And it's graced with the name...."

You snap out of it

"Uhm, hello? A-Are you ok? You zoned out for a second." I just stared at him in absolute awe. I was still holding on to his hand, which got a little sweaty, indicating he was nervous. "Uh.... Mis--" I caught him off. "One... for all..." I whispered out. The blush faded from his cheeks and he looked kind of pale. "W-What?"

"One for all... I saw it... I saw you... with my quirk..." The boy looked down on our hands and he must have figured out what had happened because he started panicking. "Oh no, oh no, oh no!! You were not supposed to know about this!! No one was!!" He started beating himself up, hitting himself and pulling on his dark green locks while muttering "Stupid, stupid, stupid. Stupid!! Izuku! You had one job! Not to tell anyone!! Allmight is going to be so disappointed!!"

He paced back and forth while I watched him do this, still processing what I had just found out. 'This is... amazing. I didn't know a power like that existed. And now I'm looking at the next holder while he's freaking out.'

"Oh, I-I need to bring you to Allmight! He will know how to handle this! Forgive my forwordness!" I grabbed my wrist and started dragging me. In any other scenario, I would have screamed bloddy murder that I was being kidnapped. But this is kind of a special case. I might just have found out about the most important secret that ever existed and I can understand why he is freaking out.

~small timekskip~

We ended up at a beach that looked exactly like the beach were Allmight offered his hair. It's just, a lot messier. There was a lot of junk and garbage everywhere but there were some places that looked cleaned up. An old skinny man came up to us in a hurry. "Young Midoriya! I got your message, what is the emergen--" He stopped in his tracks once he saw me. I gave him a shy wave. He slowly returned it before turning back to the boy, who I now know as Midoriya. "What is the meaning of this, my boy." Midoriya took a deep breath before explaining what had happened.

~after explaining~

The man, who I realized was Allmight in his actual form, put his fingers to his chin in thought, then he turned to me. "What is your name, my dear?" He asked. I jumped since I wasn't addressed this whole time these two were talking. "I-I'm (Y/n) (L/n)..." He nods.