🌺 (My Hero Academia) Todoroki Shoto ~Christmas Chaos~

Plot
Because of the intense training during his childhood, todoroki never really celebrated Christmas. Even after he went to U.A and realized that his quirk was his own, he still never bothered. He just doesn't understand why he should. So, as his girlfriend (who loves Christmas btw), you kind of make it your mission to give your boyfriend the best Christmas experience anyone could ever have. Will all go as planned? Let's find out!

(Y/n)'s POV.

"Alright, Alright. Lights? Check! The tree? Check! The cookie dough, ready to be rolled and stamped out? Double check? Now, where is the...." I trailed off as I was looking for the tape dispenser in middle of the huge mess I made in the living room. I even made more of a mess while looking for that stupid thing, throwing wrapping papers and garlands around. After a short while, I found it. "AHA! Got you! Thought you could hide from me but you were wrong!" I mocked the dispenser.

My dad leaned around the corner looking at me with bewilderment before shouting out to my mum, who was in the kitchen, making dinner. "Uhm... Honey! Your daughter is talking to objects again!" "My daughter? Oh no, she got that one from you Mr. Talking to his toolbox!" I heard my parents tease each other and rolled my eyes at them. Soon my mom came from the kitchen, whipping her hand clean. "Don't roll your eyes young lady. It won't be long before you and Todoroki will be acting the same way. It just comes with marriage." She explained before giving my dad a quick kiss on the cheek, him returning it right after.

I blushed at the mention of my boyfriend and me and marriage. We had been dating for a few months now and today was a very important day in our relationship. At least, you made it out to be. "But seriously dear. Don't you think you're overdoing it a bit? You prepared quite a lot. Should we maybe stay here and help you. "

"Of course I'm not overdoing it! I just want this Christmas to be perfect! You two go on that Christmas date, I'll be fine." I obviously didn't tell my parents exactly why I wanted this Christmas to be perfect. You see, Shoto never really celebrated Christmas, or any holidays for that matter. When he told me that a few weeks ago, I nearly burst into tears. I had asked him what he would like as a gift and at first he just looked at me completely lost. He had no clue what I was talking about. Then I was a bit more specific and he confessed that he never celebrated these kinds of things before, due to his intense training.

This just couldn't do. I made it my super hero mission to give my boyfriend the best Christmas ever. I had planned everything. From cookie making, to decorating the Christmas tree, to exchanging presents. 'I hope he likes what I got for him... '

~Timeskip~

Soon after, my parents got ready to go out. The three of us agreed that they would go on a romantic date today so that Shoto and I could have a bit of privacy. After my dad reminded me not to get pregnant until I was like.... 30... like every time me and my boyfriend would be alone together, mom finally got him in the car. "Just call if you two need anything, allright?" I nodded. "Don't worry, we'll be fine. You two just enjoy your evening and Shoto and I will enjoy ours." Mom gave me one last hug and a quick kiss on the forehead before entering the passenger seat. "Bye honey, we love you!" "Love you too!" I called before closing the door. I turned around and my eyes went wide, seeing the mess I had made. Glancing towards the clock, I sighed, rolled up my sleeves and started cleaning up. 'I have two more hours until Shoto gets here... The schedule might be a bit tight if I clean this up and get ready.'

~Timeskip~

I just came out of the shower when I suddenly heard the doorbell ringing downstairs. 'Oh shit, is he already here?! Shit!' I wrapped my rope tightly around me, making sure it doesn't accidentally fall down or open. Then I rushed downstairs and hesitantly opened the door for my handsome boyfriend. "Hey (Y/n)." He greated with that calm soothing voice of his. A voice that still made me svoone every single time. "Hey Shoto! You're here early!" He gave me a confused look, pulling out his phone and looking at the time. "Uhm... I'm pretty sure I'm 3 minutes late." I turned red with embarrassment. "O-Oh really? Gosh, I completely lost track of time... Uhm.. Why don't you come in and I'll throw some clothes on."