🌺(Haikyuu) Shōyō Hinata ~evil sorceress~

Warnings
Overprotective little sister.
Slight awkwardness.

Hinata's POV.

Me and the rest of the team sat in a circle after our training was over. Takeda-Sensei said that there was something he needed to discuss with us and it sounded pretty important. "As I'm sure you're aware," He began, we stayed silent, curious on what this is about. "You have final exams starting next month." Kageyama, Tanaka, Nishinoya and me held our breath, practically stopping in our tracks. "You are aware, right?"

'No, actually. I only just remembered and I'm pretty sure that I would have forgotten until the first exam day if Takeda-Sensei wouldn't have mentioned it now!' The third years and the coach looked at us, seemingly confused. "So, I think you know what I'm getting at." Takeda Sensei continued even though I didn't really wanted him to continue, scared of what he was going to say. The four of us started shaking. "If you fail any subjects..." That was enough. We knew what he was saying. We wouldn't be able to go to training camp with the others if we failed. Tanaka and Nishinoya tried to run away. "Hey, there's no where to run! Ennoshita, grab them!" Our captain yelled and Ennoshita did just that, jumping infront of the two, making them skip to a hold. Kageyama looked like he stopped breathing and I was mentally freaking out, the word 'fail...' repeating in my mind over and over again.

"Oh, come on! This can't be happening! I mean sure, I have been a little lazy with studying because I focused on volleyball. But out of all the things, this will be my consequence?!'
"W-What counts as a f-failing grade?" I studdered out, kinda scared of the answer. "That is your question?!" I heard Sugawara ask from behind me. I let out a sigh, knowing that I'm doomed. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hinata, I'm sure you don't have to worry this much about it." He tried to reassure me. I turned towards him with slight hope on my face. "I've never gotten double-digit score on any of my quizzes. Will I still be okay?" I asked, hoping that I had still a chance to pass but Sugawara flinched at my question and looked at me with an expression that told me he didn't expect me to be this bad. 'Yeah.... I'm so doomed!'

~Timeskip to next day~

After Tsukkishima told us that he wouldn't help any of us study I thought I would definitely be sentenced to failure. But then, last night, a person shot into my mind who could help me. A classmate of mine. (Y/n) (L/n) is her name. We bumped into each other when I hurried to the gym for the first time here in Karasuno. We started talking a few times and kinda clicked immediately. She became a close friend of mine and she was one of the smartest kids in our class. She would definitely be able to help me... if she agrees to at least.

In one of our previous conversations, she told me that she often goes to the library to lend some books, so I decided to catch her when she leaves the library. I'm not allowed to go in just like that because, according to the librarian, I'm "way too rowdy" to spent my time in the library. No idea what she meant by that.

So... Yeah, here I am. Infront of the library door, going back and forth on my feet, waiting for my classmate to come out. Luckily, I didn't have to wait very long because about 10 minutes later, the glassdoor opened and the (h/c) haired, (e/c) eyed girl exited. Her attention was on a book which I assumed she just got because she apparently didn't watch where she was going, causing her to bump into me. She immediately looked up at me because she was shorter than me. Alright, maybe not by much. Only about an inch or two if I had to guess. Kinda like Nishinoya. "Oh, H-Hinata-kun! I'm sorry. I didn't know where I was going!" She looked down with a blush of embarrassment, which I thought was actually quite cute. 'Wait, What!? Come on Shōyō! Do what Kageyama always tells you to do and focus at the task at hand!'