🌺 (My Hero Academia) Izuku Midoriya ~Please... Don't Tell Anyone!~

This plot idea actually comes from tiktok.

The tiktok itself is from @nixilia.
In the comments, someone asked people to write a ff about it.
So, I promised to make a one shot.
I hope you enjoy.

IMPORTANT
(Y/n)'s quirk is called is called 'clairvoyant'. She has the ability to see into parts of people's lifes by touching them. No matter past or future. She doesn't really have control over when it happens and when it doesn't. It just activated whenever it wants to.

By the way, this takes place just after izuku met allmight and started his training. So you guys are still in middle school.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was on my way to a small Cafe, since I heard their new pastry is hella good. The sun was already beginning to set and I was absolutely exhausted from the school day. I spent the entire day studying in the school's library.

You see, I always wanted to go to UA Highschool, not to necessarily be a hero, I'm more interested in the support department to be honest. I'm also very skilled with machines, if I may say so myself. My quirk is not very flashy like the other kids in my year. I can see parts of people's past and future life's when I make skin contact with them. But it wouldn't give an advantage in a battle, that's why I accepted at a very young age that being a hero is not something I would be able to do but I still wanted to help in the best ways I could.

So I grew an interest in inventing gear for heroes. It might not be fighting dangerous villains, but I can still help capture them by supporting heroes with my inventions and making it easier for them.

I dug inside the pocket of my uniform jacket, pulling out a USB-stick. It contained all information and calculations for the invention I needed to get accepted into UA. To get accepted into UA's support department, you needed to present an unique invention, entirely created by you and you had to also sent in the blueprints for it. If the people, that rate your project, see potential in it, you're in.

I had stayed at the library, calculating everything I needed to know, now I just needed to make these numbers into a reality. That might be the hard part because now I have less than 8 months to do so. 'Wow, I spent way to much time on the blueprints... But it will be worth it.' I thought with a determined smile.

As I was admiring the USB in my hands, I failed to watch were I was going. The next thing I know how I bump into someone, the two of us practically tripping onto the floor. I lost my grip on the stick.

After I recovered from the surprise of hitting an unforeseen obstacle, I began to panic, realising that I had lost grip of the stick but soon relaxed, seeing it laying infront of me completely unharmed. "Oh gosh, are you ok?! I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention! Please forgive me!!!" I heard a panicked voice call out. Looking up, I came face to face with a cute boy my age with dark green hair and green eyes, giving me a concerned and pleading look. His face was completely red from embarrassmrnt and he kept stammering different attempts of apologizing. 'Aww, how cute x3'

"Oh no, it's alright, I didn't watch where I was going either. I was lost in thoughts, hehe" That seemed to have calmed him down a little.

"Still, I'm truly sorry about that. H-Here, let me help you up." He said as he held his hand out to me. I smiled at his offer, greatfully raking his hand.