Chapter 19 - History Of Lukendonia /Part-2/

Title - Out Of Control Blood Soul Weapons, Werewolves and The Noblesse

Mia - First Werewolf Ruler/Queen

~10 years later~

Everything was doing well, Alinta got adjusted to her new duties alongside her Ephiadan duties, Serenity Kertia, Eliana Blerster, Natalie Mergas, Benjamin Ru, Elena Elenor, William Tradio, Claire Drosia, Ethan K. Landergre, Maya Kravei, Madelyn J. Loyard, Gabriella Agvain and Hailey Siriana also got used to their clan leader duties and did their job pretty well.

~In the corridors~

Serenity:- My Queen, everything is going smoothly there are no problems till now. *walking behind Alinta*

Alinta:- I see every well. Besides, how is your training doing are you adjusted to your soul weapons???

Serenity:- Yes My Queen everything is going well.

Just then

Eliana:- SERENITY!!!! *hugs*

Serenity:- *looks to her left and gets tackle down*

Alinta:- *turns around* Oh my

Serenity:- Get Off Me Eliana *trying to get out of the hug*

Eliana:- That's Cruel *leaves*

Serenity:- *rolls her eyes and gets up*

Natalie:- There you are, I was looking all over for you, Serenity. *bows to Alinta*

Alinta:- Rise your head, Natalie

Natalie:- *raises her head*

Serenity:- Yes I remember, that we will be training after our duties are complete.

Natalie:- Yes I remember that but I was here for something else, I want to ask the queen if she has time now as I want everyone to gather for a tea, I made a new special tea. *clapped her hand a bit in excitement and smiled*

Alinta:- Oh yes, I am quite free right now. I was thinking about what to do with this free time now that you came here and told me about this I will gladly come.

Natalie:- *jumps in excitement* please wait in the greenhouse. * runs away to inform others about this*

~Greenhouse~