Chapter 13 - Surprise For the Nobles

~NOTE~

Vincent (Previous Lord)
Emilia (Raskreia's Mother)
Victoria (Raizel's Mother)
Marcus (Raizel's Father)
Reynald (Raizel's Big Brother)
Olivia (Rajak and Rael's Mother)
Isabella (Rozaria's Mother)
Remus (Rozaria's Father)
Margarita (Seira's Mother)
Lucius (Seira's Father)
Gloria (Regis's Mother)
Camila (Claudia's Mother)
Titus (Ludis's Father)
Flora (Ludis's Mother)
Tiberius (Kei's Father)
Aurora (Kei's Mother)
Laetitia (Karius's Mother)

~The Next Morning~

~4:30 am~

Rael woke up quite earlier than usual with a smile on his handsome face as he remembered the last night's event with Seira and how they were a secret couple now. He got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to freshen up himself and went to the kitchen to continue to make the cakes.

Rael:- ~Ok, time to decorate the cakes.~

Just as Rael was about to start decorating the cakes someone walked into the kitchen.

Rael:- *turn around* Ah! Seira u r awake this early in the morning? *smile*

Seira:- Ya, I needed to prepare breakfast for everyone so I woke up early. I did not know you will wake up early too.*smile while blushing slightly*

Rael:- O.ok then u start making breakfast for everyone while I finish decorating the cake for the Engagement and Wedding.

Seira:- U r done with it this fast??

Rael:- Ya, yesterday after Sir Raizel told me to bake the cakes, I started baking them immediately and while u, the lord and others came back I was carrying the extra items for the cakes.

Seira:- Oo..ok I see.

Both of them were now busy with their work and there was only silence between them while they work.

~4:50 am~

By now both of them were almost finished with their work.

Rael:- OK, the cakes are ready.

Seira:- *turns around with curiosity* Wow!!! The cakes are so beautiful.

Rael:- Thanks

Seira:- *gives him a glass of water* here u must be thirty by now.

Rael:- Hmm... Ah thanks *take the glass and smile*

Seira:- *smiles back* your welcome

After Rael washed his hands and the other utensils even after Seira told him she will wash them.

Seira:- hmm... Rael can you set up the dining table, Please

Rael:- Sure *goes to the dining table*

After setting up the dining table Rael comes back to the kitchen and he and Seira take the dishes to the table and arrange them and cover them up to keep them warm as the others haven't woken up yet.

Rael:- What do u want to do now other r still sleeping. *holds her hand*

Seira:- hmm...can we go back to the cave.

Rael:- Of course

They started to walk to the cave hand in hand after reaching there they went a bit deeper than the last time. They sat down with Rael sitting to the ground and Seira on his lap and placed her head in his chest, she could hear his fast heartbeat, Rael closed his eyes while enjoying the silence for 2 mins.