Chapter 17 - Meeting The King And Queen Of Hell And The Stay

Valentina Siriana (Ludis's Fiancee) [Current Clan Leader of Siriana] (Model)

Luna Tradio [Sister of Claudia](Rajak's Fiancee) (Singer)

Martina Agvain (Karius's Fiancee)[Current Clan Leader of Agvain] (Model)

Julia Kravei [Sister of Igens](Kei's Fiancee) [Current Clan Leader of Kravei] (Singer)

Everyone starts to walk towards the palace. Terror was written on each one of their faces, well except for Rael of course who knew the look and corner of that place. When they reached the doors of the palace they found a giant snake monster before them.

It opened its eyes and made eye contact with the others and did not notice that Rael was there with them.

Everyone (except Rael):- *pale and trembling*

Snake Monster:- HOW ARE YOU??? WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS HERE???

Children:- *In the edge of fainting*

Rael:- Let us in, Zin. We want to see and talk to Uncle and Auntie.

Snake Monster:- *looks at him and comes closer* Rael, you know that outsiders other than you are not allowed here.

Rael:- Are you sure about that??? *smirks*

Snake Monster:- What!!?? *suddenly feels a familiar aura and turns to look at Rajak, Karius, Ludis, Kei, who became stiff as soon as the monster looked at them* Luna, Martina, Valentina and Julia's aura in them how??

Rael:- Well, Big sisters fiances

Snake Monster:- Well, I guess they can be allowed as well as the other nobles. *looks at the modified human and the children* And these three don't feel like humans even tho they are one and a half-werewolf, still they can go inside but THE THESE HUMANS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT ALL.

Suyi:- *fainted*

Takeo:- *catch her and was fanning her*

Rael;- *sighs and suddenly starts to talk in another language* djfaisuyf8eqheru4nyfr78w3yiutyrycr74rrfpn43yrch74

(Let them in there with me and don't harm them, My head will be cut off)

Snake Monster:- *looks at him*
jhdyfweaury4burnxwy3x47xr0m92uxn37rtx943mu3gt8wxygdqtxqdidhiwdgugdubswyoqjgieluqpsqvyichbcur

(I cannot do that they are mortals and mortals are not allowed to be here unless it's their souls but if they're with you then I can let them in)

Rael:- *nod*

Snake Monster:- *opens the door* you better not make a mess there or else I will THROW YOU OUT MYSELF.

Everyone:- *scared and nods and walks in*

Karius:- So, Rael what did you tell him???

Rael:- *looks at him in surprise* Sir Karius, you did not understand anything.