God it was cold, freezing even.
You felt hard floor underneath you, you opened your eyes to find yourself on a floor covered in black and white tiles, the cause of this sudden coldness. You grunted as you got up, sleeping on the floor isn't the most comfortable thing.
Wait why were you on the floor in the first place?
Where were you?

The floor and walls lead you to believe you were in the diner but something was wrong, the whole layout of the restaurant was. You exited the room into a corridor you didn't recognize, it was way longer than the one you remembered there being in the diner.

The whole atmosphere was particular. The air was misty and heavy not to speak about the fact that the whole place was empty there wasn't a single human nor was there any furniture. There were only corridors.

After some stumbling around, you found what looked like metal doors. You looked a little closer at the pair of doors before realizing this was an elevator. There was nowhere else to go so you entered, upon entering you realized there were only two floors, this one and a lower one. You hesitantly pressed the button leading to the second floor and waited.

The elevator started moving down, under your feet, something that resembled a huge fan started turning as the you descended deeper into the building.

After what seemed like hours, the elevator stopped leading you to a vent entrance.
You immediately felt the shift in the air quality as you exited the elevator, you had way more difficulty breathing than you had 10 minutes ago.

There was a small vent opening in front of you.
With nowhere else to go, you crouched down and started crawling through the vent, your breathing becoming quicker by the minute. When you finally exited the vent, you found yourself in a room with three more vent openings except this room had windows above the vents, supposed to show you what lay inside the rooms but no matter how hard you tried, all you saw was darkness.

The only vent that didn't have a window on top was the one straight in front of you. Being the most reassuring one (which wasn't very reassuring) you entered it, once again welcomed with that harsh air, making every one of your breaths quick and sharp.

Oh god, you thought to yourself as you realized that this room was like the last. A bigger window showing you absolute darkness, except there weren't any vents apart from the one leading you inside the dark void behind the window. This room had a desk and above the walls were posters of a animatronic that rang a bell somewhere inside your mind.

You ignored the feeling of dread building inside of you and let curiosity in. You once again bent down to crawl through yet another vent. This one took way shorter time to get through than the last two. Less than a minute later you were in the room.

Instant regret hit you as you found yourself surrounded by darkness and the wary feeling of being watched.
Dumbass of course it was going to be as dark as it was behind the glass.

Right as you thought about going back, what looked like a stage light shone upon something in the middle of the room, someone.

You managed to make out the shape of a small girl, she had a pretty dress on and even if she was turning her back to you, you could easily make out the bright golden pigtails she had on top of her head.

She was crying.
Not only was she crying but also talking.

You got nearer, trying to make out what she was saying in between sobs.

"Excuse me little girl? Are you alright? Why are you here? Don't you have any parents?" You asked, your voice echoing across the room, you knew asking a kid so many questions wasn't good for them, especially when they were in a state like this. She was probably lost, you had to help her find her parents.

When she heard your voice she turned around, you were a bit far away from her but near enough to see her face.

Big, tear filled eyes stared at you, a beautiful shade of emerald green and cheeks rosier than anything you had ever seen. This kid was adorable, what was she doing all alone down here? Wherever this place was.

"Please... I'm so scared..." she sobbed, trying to wipe away the tears pouring out of her doll eyes.

You immediately walked towards her, you had never seen such a precious child before. As you were in hug reach she opened her arms, asking you to take her in a warm and comforting hug, that was one of your specialties, you closed your eyes ready to receive the little girl.

click.

You opened your eyes up again.
There wasn't a little girl in front of you anymore.
But the creepiest animatronic doll you had ever seen.
She resembled the small girl, same pigtails, same rosy cheeks and those deep green eyes.

"More are going to die." said a voice, coming from inside the robot.

"Wha-a- what?" You sputtered out, you're body suddenly shaking in front of this thing in front of you. You were barely a few inches away from each other.

"This is only the beginning." Her head looking down at you with another clicking sound which echoed across the whole room.

You were speechless, you wanted to run but was stuck in place.

"Goodnight." She said finally.

A cascade of clicking sounds echoed throughout the whole room. In a second, her whole face and stomach parted ways, a claw reaching out before grabbing you. Taking you in.

Sharp bits of metal digging into every piece of flesh they found in their way.

You felt everything.