The restaurant

It was WAY too early for children to be running around with this much energy.
Despite your slight want to rip heads off you enter the seemingly busy pizzeria in search of a certain Henry Emily Flo had told you about the night before.

"So he's the owner of the place?" You asked Flo while sipping on some tea you had made yourself previously.

"It looks like it yeah." He replied searching up more info on the place.

"And, what about him?" You asked, pointing to a rather thin and pale looking man with dark chocolate messy hair.

"That is William afton, the co-founder of the place and apparently Henry's best friend" he replied looking at the man's photo.
"I don't like him he looks creepy." Flo added.

"Yeah we can agree on that, hope we don't bump into him." You said before helping Flo organize his mess.

Upon entering the pizzeria you felt something, awkward.
Eyes.
Everywhere.
Not from the children running around nor their families, you couldn't help but feel constantly watched and you hated it.

"Let's hurry up and find this Henry dude right?" Flo said, nudging you out of your thoughts.

You nodded and followed him deeper in the restaurant.
After much trouble and kids running into you, you finally stumble across a rather calm corridor with two offices, one being Henry's and the other one you could guess belonged to the creepy dude.

You moved up and knocked on Henry's door
"Come in !" You heard a man say.
While entering you notice the two men beside each other, it seemed like they were arguing with the looks on their faces.

You were about to speak up before the one you imagined being William scolded,
"Are you another lost brat-.. child? He had a creepy grin on his face but that wasn't part of your worries.

"Excuse me? A frickin child? I am well over 22 just so you know." You replied coldly.
If your eyes could throw knives, that dumbass would be dead a long time ago.

Flo entered the room the second he heard you raise your voice.

"First of all you just turned 22 calm down and second of all, we are here for a job interview." He said calmly while throwing me one of those "not the time to have an attitude" looks.

I ignored him and the other dumbass smirking his ass off to talk to Henry.
"Yep indeed we ADULTS would like to have a job here working alongside you" You said confidently while deposing your papers on his desk.

Henry looked through them for a bit before looking back up at us,
"Well you two certainly seem perfect for the job, and it's not as if we have much competition." He said letting out a awkward laugh.

"That's just sad" you thought to yourself while looking at the man.

"You have the job, I will be with mr.Evans here for the stage preparation and you miss l/n will be with my co-worker William here, you will be working on the actual animatronics".
You've got to be fucking kidding me.

You forced a smile at William before following him to his office.
"Here's you outfit" he mumbled throwing some clothes you barely managed to catch.
Holding back the urge to break his neck you walk out of his office and to the restrooms to change,
you manage to get dressed rather quick ignoring the fact that the clothes were rather tight, except for one small detail.
"A frickin tie?? Does he have a death wish?" You cursed.
You knew how to do a lot of things but tying a tie wasn't one of them,
yeah embarrassing.

You stomped back out of the restrooms to the man's office.
You slowly opened the door asking yourself why you ever accepted this job and didn't leave Flo to do it himself.
William was working on paperwork but looked up when you entered.
"Do you not know what knocking is..." he said looking at you up and down until seeing the tie in your hand.
He got up and started heading towards you, you wanted to have one of your knives with you to either stab him, or yourself.

"Well, well.. what's this love? You can work on complicated animatronics but not tie your own tie?" He said smirking like a madman and bending down to your eye level.
Don't hit your boss. Don't hit your boss. Don't hit your boss. Don't-
You felt his cold hands brush against your neck as he helped you with your tie.
This was way too close for your own comfort.

When he finished, you finally dared to look into his eyes and hiss,
"If you tell Flo about this I will strangle you."

"A simple thanks is enough you know" he said, rolling his eyes.
"Anyways I've got some paper work to finish, I can show you around in about 20 minutes" he said walking back around his desk while grabbing what looked like complaints.

"Are those... lawsuits?" You asked remembering the only reason you were at this restaurant in the first place.
William nodded his head but didn't say a word, you understood that you should leave him to his work.

You exited out of his office and started your investigation on the place, trying to find the littlest of details which could lead you to the killer(s), you were quickly interrupted by a lady bumping into you.

"Ow, geez what the-" she started before looking at your clothes.

"Wait oh my god, do you work here???" She exclaimed, a smile starting to form on her lips.

"I mean, since 20 minutes but yeah" you replied, wondering who this girl was.

"I'm Ruby, but you can call me Rue, I've been working here for 2 months now but life gets boring when you're the only girl around" she said looking at the ceiling.

"Oh well, I'm y/n, nice to meet you, who else works here?" You asked, thinking of potential people to interrogate about the murders.

"There's Jojo and Cam over there, they're always slacking off the job, they're just here for the money I guess" she said shrugging her shoulders.

Aren't they all at this age? You asked yourself looking at the two teenagers serving a table obviously getting the order wrong by the looks of the parents in front of them. You feel like it'll be no use asking them questions, they look like they barely even know their own names.

Before Ruby could continue, you had that feeling again, eyes, everywhere,
Looking straight at you.

That's when you realized someone was staring right at you.
And you were staring back.