The fox animatronic

You headed off to the parts and service room, excited to see what robotics you would work on today, as long as it wasn't-
You opened the door, yellow eyes stared back at you.
Foxy.
The one animatronic you hated working on. Something about him seemed off and just bad in general.

"Oh hey y/n, ready to get to work ?" Henry said while lifting a couple boxes up.

You were so creeped out by foxy you hadn't even realized Henry was there.
"Hey Henry, is William not here?" You asked, looking around the room.

"I saw him at the counter before getting in here, he was getting himself some water I think, which is weird since he usually gets coffee" Henry pointed out, looking up in thought.

"He's way calmer and less stressed since well," he looked in your eyes, "... since you've been working with him."he said smiling.

"Thanks y/n, I dunno how but you're helping him" he said, grinning.

"Oh well speaking of the devil" he added, looking behind you.

"Speaking of me now huh?" William smirked, leaning on your shoulder.
Rolling your eyes, you pushed the man off.

"William I'll be needing you actually, don't worry I got y/n someone else to help her." Henry said, giving some boxes, which seemed filled with electronics you had never seen before, to William.

"And who's the lucky person?" William asked, slightly annoyed.

"I wanted to ask Ruby" Henry said in defense "but she seemed overworked like crazy, so I had to ask David."

Williams gaze met yours.
What's up big man?
Jealous?
His face looked like he could feel your attitude from across the room, it wasn't that bad was it?

Right on cue, David came in.
"Hey y/n !" He smiled, before noticing William "Oh, well guess we're together for the next hour"

"Yep seems like it" you replied smiling back.
You really should remind William to get himself some cold water later, you could see him fuming.

"Right." He said, looking like he could rip David's head right off."don't forget we're together afterwards y/n." He said, turning his gaze towards me. His eyes softened when they met mine but, he still had that shine behind them.
You hated that shine, knowing you had the same one, seconds away from murdering someone.

"I'll meet you backstage in an hour k?" You told William. He nodded his head, leaving the room followed by Henry, a puzzled look was on his face. You could hear him ask William questions while leaving the room.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing."

You and David started working on foxy, fixing his eye which never wanted to stay in its socket, checking up on his voice-box which also seemed to be having issues with what seemed to be... multiple types of voices coming out? And lastly cleaning up and adding bits of fur in spots where it was missing.

"Do the kids rip his fur off or what?" You said, swiping the sweat off your forehead. The parts and service room was a small one and god it was hot in there.

"Foxy is gonna get back at them one day" David laughed.

"Certainly looks like he wants to" you said, looking up at the creepy thing.

You needed to replace a missing tooth and you would be finished, right in time too.

"Hey Dave, make sure the thing is off alright? Don't want foxy to mistake me for a fur-ripping kid" you joked.

"Sure thing boss" David replied, looking into the animatronics back cavity. "Yep, 100% off" he answered, giving you a thumbs up.

"Perfect" you whispered, approached foxy's mouth.
The missing tooth area wasn't at the front of his mouth but at the back. Great.
You took out a replacement tooth and started fixing it into place, this bugger wasn't going to get out. You didn't really want to know foxy had lost his tooth, afraid it was child related.

While backing off, foxy jerked up all a sudden, his arm with a hook raised up suddenly, about to slash down.
You tried moving fast out of the way but found yourself backed up to a wall.,
Fuck, how do I get out of this one?

In a split second, the hook came flying back down.

"Aye ! Me Captain ! Don't mess with a pirate if ye still got both yer eyes !" The voice-box boomed.
Then dead silence.
You felt warm liquid sliding down your chest.
Followed by screams.
So many screams.