Finding Tako

I hope you all enjoy!! I am so so so excited for this chapter and next chapter! Big things are coming. Sorry this chapter is shorter than usual. Next chapter will have big things and I want it to be as long as possible

_____________________________________

KIARA'S POV

"So, where can we find Ina?" Calli asks IRyS.

"Only a heart that is in need of healing can be granted an audience with the Ancient Ones." IRyS says as she looks at Gura. "Gura, your pale heart is the key. Don't worry, I will be going with you."

"I'm not sure I trust you enough to leave with one of my best friends." I say, gripping my sword.

"Yeah, we just met last night. How do we know that you won't hurt her?" Calli asks.

"Trust me, if I wanted to hurt any of you, you would all be dead by now." IRyS states with a menacing aura.

"...okay." I announce. "I'll do it. Anything to get Auburn back."

Ame puts her hand on Gura's head. "Are you sure?" Gura nods.

"Okay then. What should we do?" Calli asks. "Sit around with our thumbs up our asses?"

"You need to fix the plane." IRyS says.

"There so no way I can get her to fly again." Ame responds. "She's busted. Wings are scattered, engine needs to be replaced, plus we need guns on her."

IRyS smiles. "You don't have to worry about defending the plane for now. You just need to get it airborne."

We all hug Gura tightly. "Good luck Gura." I say. "We'll be here when you get back."

"Bring Ina home." Calli says as she gives me a thumbs up.

Gura nod. "I will."

IRyS and Gura back away as a portal opens behind them as they step through. The portal closes.

"So, how the hell are we gonna fix this plane?" Calli says aloud, scratching her head.

"Ohohoho! It seems like I arrived just in time." A shadowy figure speaks, stepping out from behind the trees as we ready our weapons.

GURA'S POV

I find myself standing in a dark abyss. My heart pounds furiously. "Okay, how do we get to the Ancient Ones?" I ask.

"First, we need to find the one who can lead us to the Ancient Ones." IRyS states. "In order to see them, you need to remember the one you love and wish with all of your being, that your reunited with Auburn."

I close my eyes and remember all of the things we've been through. Meeting him on the beach, finding Calli, that night in the med bay. Memories surged through my mind as my heart cries out for his touch.

"Now, wish for an audience with the cosmos." IRyS says as she grabs my hand.

With all of my being, I wish for a way, any way, to get him back and suddenly, millions upon billions and trillions of stars illuminate the dark sky. Suddenly, a voice booms throughout the endless stars.

"Who dares summon me?"

I'm nervous, almost too nervous to speak. But I take a deep breath and swallow my fear.

"I-I am Gawr Gura. I have come seeking an audience with the cosmos."

The voice responds. "Oh? And what business does thy have with me?"