✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕕 ঔৣ✞

Start from the beginning

She screams as she pulls and scratches at the other cuff, trying to become free of its deathly hold.

Yet, for some reason the bindings didn't want to rip and free her, so she had to get creative.

Her nimble fingers wrap themselves from underneath her left wrist, her fingers probe themselves on the right side of her wrist, within a singular moment, the pressure she applies causes a sick deep crack, causing those who heard the sickening sound to cringe in an instant.

Her wrist, now limp and dislocated, she was able to slide her and through the tight restraint easily.

Her legs on the other hand were much easier to break out of, using her leg strength to kick them in the air, causing them to snap with little to no resistance.

Once everyone in the room saw that the last female Kurta was finally free, that's when they all froze with dread.

Maybe if they laid down on the ground in an odd position then they could play dead and perhaps escape by playing roadkill. The thought ran through a few of their minds in that particular instance, yet none of them dared to move.

They were just like deer caught in headlights, maybe if they remained frozen they would be able to avoid her fury, avoid their inevitable agonizing deaths. 

The girl, once free, circled around, her one eye landing on every single person who stood paralyzed in fear, too scared to even breathe.

They were right to be, to be involved in such a sick and disgusting scheme, they were knocking on death's door the very moment they signed on to be a part of this abomination of a plan.

They were all basically spitting on the very graves of the Kurta that she had to bury, they had no empathy, no regrets for what they had done or been involved with, they were selfish, small, unpalatable sad people.

The blood rushing hot in her veins caused an ache to move, to do something instead of being still and endure the still burning sensation that was still very much active within the pitiful girl.

She wanted this to end, the pain, the suffering, the daily reminders of all the trauma she was 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘥 to endure.

She was done, and so were they.

They had honestly been there at the worst possible time, perhaps if they had called out on this day specifically then maybe they would all be able to stay homes with their families, sleep with them or even have dinner, or perhaps if they had a career change a while ago, one that would have changed the course set up in their fate to end up here tonight on this nice crisp early spring evening.

Yet none of them would be so blessed to have a change of fate.

They would all have to endure the fury of a Kurta.

Leaping off of the gurney, the (h/c) hair-colored girl swiftly bounced off of the ground to the smaller woman, who still sat there on the floor frozen, her eyes widened ever-so-slightly as the sharp fingers of the girl glide across her neck as would a blade on ice.

The girl then removes her hands from steadying her and pulls them to her throat, feeling a gut-wrenching sting across her neck as a thick hot substance begins to seep through the fine line that had made home across her neck.

Beginning to gurgle due to the blood seeping out her neck, the girl starts to choke as her body falls back, her hands still wrapped around her slit throat as she takes her last gurgled breath, her legs spread out from her previous position.

The blood seems utterly dark when being spilled on the white tiled floor, seeping itself in the crevasses of the tiles, swimming throughout the surrounding tiles.