Inso's Law x Male OC (Part 2)

ابدأ من البداية

" I'm gonna carry him to my bedroom! Leave him to me!" - EJ

Panic-stricken, Ji-ho managed to bring Dae-il gently upstairs, away from the others. While dashing upstairs, he heard the partially ravenette muttered between his ragged breathes.

" No... Stop... Don't hurt.. m-me..! P-please..!"

Back in the living room, everyone is in a shock state, wondering what they missed.

" Shit, Eunhyung. We forgot one major point in this issue!" - YC

" What..?" -KE

" Dae-il... We forgot his existence too... Even longer than Dan-ii..." - YC

" And if they are both twins, won't he.. go there too?" - WJ

" . . . "

" Wait... Why did I never saw him then?!" - DI

" . . . Then something happened to him at the same time you were searching for us and that something caused him this newfound trauma?" - WJ

" That kinda explain how he suddenly hyperventilated out of nowhere... No wonder he never go out of the room on March 2nd..." - DI

" Fuck... This is so complicated..." - YC

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Dae-il panted heavily, squirming in the bed, unconscious as Ji-ho wipe down his sweat. Occasionally, whimpers would leave the shivering male, that is until Dae-il suddenly gagged in his unconscious state. He seemed to struggle around as he reached for his neck, as if something was used to choke his neck. Ji-ho immediately put away the piece is cloth he was holding, pinning Dae-il's hands away from the neck, fearing that he might accidentally hurt himself.

" Dae-il, wake up. It's just a dream. Focus on my voice and wake up. I'm here right next to you. You're okay. Take a deep breath."

In between his assurance, Dae-il managed to open his eyes, tears forming here and there.

" Ji... Ho..."

" Yeah, it's me. Do you need some water?" Ji-ho asked, slowly releasing Dae-il's hands as he sat next to him. Helping Dae-il to sit up, he reached for the glass on the stand and helped the latter to quench his thirst. Once hydrated, Dae-il slumped over to the bed.

" You wanna talk about what happened to you?"

" . . . "

" Well, I believe you wouldn't get that angry out of nowhere. Plus you looked so shaken from it."

" I.. I want to tell you, but I don't know if I can handle it..."

" But it hurts more keeping it to yourself. You helped me once, so let me help you too."

" Talking about failed first love?"

" ...I hate you."

" Hahaha..."

" So? Are you going to tell me what makes you go out of your happy shell?"

" You're right... I've been keeping it for so long... How long did you forget about my existence?"

" . . . "

" Don't worry, just tell me." Dae-il slowly smile again, the gentleness emanated from it are unparalleled to his usual charm.