Pt.9

‐-----micheal pov still------
As I'm looking into her eyes I see her getting closer to me. I don't know what to do I've never kissed someone before. But I lean into her and close my eyes
----your pov-----
I lean into him, close my eyes, and a second later our lips met. They fit together perfectly like they were made for eachother.

It was the sweetest moment. The 3 seconds felt like 3 hours.

But soon he pulls away
"Y/n what time is it?"
"I dont know your the one with the watch here"
"Shit it's 5:00 you were supposed to be home an hour ago"

He grabs My hand as we stand up and run across the town it takes us 20 minutes and my mom is waiting at the door.

"Y/n it's been over an hour"
Micheal gives me a hug and walks back towards the pizzeria, clearly not wanting to be part of this conversation.

"I was easy on you Wednesday because it was only a few minutes. But almost an hour and a half. Y/n I don't care what you and this boy were doing, that is far too long."
"Mom please let me explain"
"There is no explaining to do. Get your room cleaned or else your grounded for 2 weeks"
"Mom!"
"I mean clean with a capital C. Swept, mopped, nothing under your bed or in your closet. If I see a single speck of dirt on the ground it's over for you"

I stomp upstairs to my room and scream into my pillow but I don't stay mad for long because the thought of Micheal cheers me up.