Pt.8

He was looking at me, but not like any friend would. He was staring in my eyes like he had never seen them before.

We both finish eating and he says

"Want to go on a walk?"
"Where?"
"A special place. Looks like its from a fantasy novel"
"Alright let's go then"

We walk out the door. The sun is right above head and is almost blinding. It's 70 degrees a beautiful day for a walk.

*****Michael POV***********
Her hair was saying in the wind and the sun hit her skin a such a perfect way.

God she was perfect, but a girl like her could never go for someone like me.

"I found this place when I was 7 and have always wanted to live there. Maybe when I'm older I build my house there"
"It better be good than"
Even though she said it in a sarcastic tone she sounded so happy when I talked

"It's by the library only a 5 minute walk"
"Lets go then!"

I started to lead the way than I grabbed her hand and we ran to the wheat field

-------your pov------
That's the 2nd time he's held my hand today and I really hope it's not the last. His grip was so tight yet such a perfect fit. We finally got to this spot he was talking about and it was the wheat field from my dream but it was even prettier in real life.

"Micheal this place is gorgeous"
" I come here every time I want to be alone I've never shared it with anyone before"
---------micheal pov--------
I've never shown anyone except for her this place. I really hope she understands how special this is to me.

"I'm really happy you can trust me with something like this Mike. You're a really good friend for that"

Friend really? I have lots of friends I've never shown them this before. I need to try harder to drop my hints.