Chapter 1: This Can't Be Happening

My new story! :D Hope everyone will like it and support me though it!

Also, a reminder I need someone to do my cover for both this and my other story Switch It On!  Just write if you are interest or know someone that makes good covers that who’d be glad to do it! :)

- Cellinda

 Please note: This is re-uploaded because of wrong rating and copy right! :)

This has been slightly edited. Please comment or send a PM to me if you notice anything that's incorrect.

Now to the story! :)

___________________________________________

"Nanana~~" I imitated the song I listened to, without any good results. Once again I took a fast glance at the mp3 player and saw Manie's song "Fade" playing. I love her voice. But I am not a crazy fan who exaggerate and idolize her with posters everywhere and camp to get her newest CD first. I even saw her in MTV and her personality isn't very pleasant. She brags about how beautiful and perfect she is.

"Constance!" My big sister yelled at me. I pulled out my luggage out of the cab and tipped him some dollars.

"Yeah, what?" I yelled back, irritated

 My sister Mizu is crazy. And it isn’t crazy in a good way. She's like... mental crazy. She believes in everything and anything. She's mostly the reason why I always listen to music (to ignore her crazy talk) but the other reason is my dream of becoming a singer. Though, I don't sing that well. I have a fine voice but it's just average I guess. But with some practice it will definitely be better!

"Look at the hotel..." She was still shocked and spun around some rounds.

 I finally opened my eyes for the big luxury hotel that supposedly was for celebrities or rich families. I can't believe I am going to stay here for the past two days, without parents. She saw how shocked I was and spun around with me.

"It's like a dream..." was all I got out. She suddenly got serious and started talking about her crazy talk again.

"You know that dreams are predictions to what's going to happen?"

That ruined my mood. Totally!

"Oh my god, please just stop it and shut up!" I snapped.

"What?" Her innocent eyes looked into mine. The reason why she isn't in a mental house because she acts normal in front of everyone except me, and I can't really call the police. Saying that my sister is crazy and she needed to be put in a mental house…

"With all the creepy stuff!" I screamed, dropping my bag on the ground and didn't even bother to pick it up. "Are you going to believe in vampires and werewolf’s now?!"

She nodded. "You know that vampires and werewolves do exist. But they are in different worlds. Maybe they're even under the ground! I've always wondered what could exist in middle of the earth. It really has to be them, who are living there."

"Oh my god..."

"Also, when god creates a new person, he uses the same body that just died some seconds ago. He just adds some changes into the appearance and DNA and then the body is ready to use." I sighed.

"And you know that it’s your old body if you find someone from the past that has moles at the exact spot you do.  I mean every mole then that's your body."

"That's so stupid!" I screamed and plugged in the headset, once again listening to Manie C.

(Editor’s Note: I can’t really explain what Mizu the crazy sister did say. Anyway if you don’t understand just comment and Cellinda will try and explain!)

___________________________________

"Let's head to the café." she said and pointed at the high-classed locking café. I nodded and went after her. Then I saw her. Manie, she stood at the Koi pond with her Chihuahua. I didn't scream or even acted as a normal teenage that’d that listens to her music does. I just said "Oh. It's Manie"

"Oh really?" Mizu said. She's not really a big fan of music. She looked at her for a long time and the suddenly grabs my neck.

"Wha - what are you trying to do Mizu?! Strangle me?!" I tried to hiss but lost my voice when she held it too tight. Her eyes were really big. I have never seen Mizu like this.

"This is impossible." she cried.

"What?!" I screamed. She turned around and pulled me with her when she took big steps to Manie C. What is she doing?!

When I got 3 feet away from Manie I suddenly got nervous. The artist who I spend more than 50% of my time listening to on my mp3 is right in front of me. I couldn't believe what Mizu did. She grabbed Maine’s arm and looked at her every body part. I saw how scared Manie got and was just about to call her bodyguards. When she took a look at Manie's collarbone there was a mole there. She pulled me and dragged down my shirt and looked at my collarbone.

"No... It's impossible!" she stuttered. She turned to me and ignored Manie.

"You're supposed to be born hundreds years ago." Oh. So she's talking bullshit again.

I started taking steps to tell Manie that I’m sorry for my sister. Mizu are just crazy. Something weird happened.

As soon as got closer to her a light shone up between us I couldn't see anything in the light.

"Constance!" Mizu screamed. I looked up and saw a mirror reflecting me. I lifted my arm to pull my hair back, but my reflection didn't do it as well. Then the mirror looked at me panicked. What was happening?! I saw my hair. It was light brown and reached to my waist. And it was curly. Just like Manie

___________________________________

 Author's Note:

Tell me what you think! VOTE and comment maybe even fan? :) (You don't know how happy I get when I get comments)

Also, this isn't a vampire- werewolf story. Even though Mizu did mention that she believes in them they won't be appearing: p (well, maybe once or so but it's not a story that revolves around vampires and werewolves)

Editor's Note: I'm going to start on chapter 2 now. Please correct me if I have anything spelled wrong or you just don't understand the meaning. First time I'm editing. //MidnightRose18