And It Was All Yellow

Y'all love the title, dont you, the songs pretty good innit >:)

If you couldn't tell this chapter has some of the lyrics innit because I thought it would be cool, and ngl this is one of my favourite chapters :D
Play the song if you want, yadayada

Anyways there's not too much to say honestly, let's just get into this
____________________________________________

I sat there in his perfectly curved arms as he stood still, which I think was signifying that we had gotten to his office.

He pulled out one arm from under me, locking the door behind him, before returning to cradle me.

I decided to lift my head away from his yellow fabric sweater, which I could see a smiley face imprinted on it. As I tilted my head up, my eyes came face to face with something that was all that I needed. And that was to be met with his wide glowing smile and his beautiful squinted yellow eyes. I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding, and as I took in a deep breath, my nose was met with a pleasant smell.

His office smelt nice, it smelt like a fancy cologne that came from an expensive shop, or maybe that was just his sweater that smelt so nice, he really was the dream boy

Boy.

Ok, George. There are two genders for a reason, so stop getting these thoughts about dream. Unless you could like a gender that was the same as yours?

Agh, it's too confusing.

"George" the man holding me laughed "you're staring at me"

"I- well yes, what about that?" I splurted out hastily, trying to not feel my face go hot, but to my despise, it did.

According to dream, feeling your face grow hot is a sign of feeling either two ways, embarrassed or... Loved?

Loved. Ha, that's a weird word. Dream told me that it was hard to explain, but you feel a different way towards a specific person.

For me was that person dream?

"C'mon George, you can't stare at me all day, am I just that attractive?" Dream says putting me down before striking a funny pose, a pose where he was flexing his muscles with a heroic look on his face.

All I did was let out a small laugh, a laugh that was genuine, and it felt good, though I did miss the feeling of being cradled by the boy, and the heat he supplied.

"Turn around and look at my office, I want to see your reaction" the taller jumped up and down in excitement, still having that huge, goofy smile plastered on his face.

I couldn't tell much about his room but what I did know is that the wall behind him was white. It looked like it would be a pretty basic room.

"Sorry if it's messy, I'm still organising it since I only just got the room" dream spoke, startling me out of my thoughts.

"Okay" I spoke, "I'm turning around in three" my heart was racing, "two, one"

I spun my body around to be met with one of the most decorated rooms ever, but there was only one thing that confused me, and that was as it was all yellow.

I looked around at the walls, they were were all yellow.

I looked on the shelves of the dirty blondes room, seeing shelves plastered on the wall, covered in paintings of a little white blob with a smiley face, and the background was (surprise) yellow. I looked a bit more, being met with a queen size mattress layed on the floor, covered in a dark yellow bedspread, which happened to be awfully close to his wooden desk that was placed in the dead center of the room, which had a large computer setup, and a yellow mousepad. More figurines of the white blob were placed around the setup. One thing that caught my eye was a guitar that sat in the corner of his room.