I nodded nervously.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"Push."

I pushed as hard as I could, everything hurt, god that fucking hurt. I could feel the tears arising in my eyes.

"Stop!"

I released with a pant. Panting and panting.

"You're Doing so well." Zion whispered.

I wish that was Khyson's voice, I wish that was him holding my hand.

"Three."

I perked up at his voice again.

"Two."

"One."

"Push!"

I squinted my eyes closed and focused on pushing. It burned, it ached, it hurt. I was in so much pain I couldn't feel anything anymore.

"Stop! The heads out!" I watched a few nurses run by. I dropped my head back on the pillow and squinted my eyes in pain.

I turned my head to Zion to see him recording with his phone.

"Get the fucking camera out of my god damn face!" I yelled, having his phone. He shook his head while keeping the camera on me.

"Trust me, you'll thank me one day." He smiled.

"Fuck y-ah!" I groaned in pain.

It's worth it, it's worth it. You don't need the epidural, keep going.

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

"Push, as has hard as you can!"

My head lifted off the bed and I shut my eyes closed. I couldn't tell what was happening, I couldn't feel anything just pain, pain and pure pain.

Until I heard a small cry, followed by some more. I relaxed my body and tried to hear the noise. The doctor stood up with a small child in his arms and handed him to Zion.

Zion looked down with a smile before handing him to me.

I cradled his small body in my arms and stared down.

"Hi." I cooed, pressing my index finger to his small hand. Knowing well enough that Zion was recording this.

"We got a name, Mama?" Zion asked, holding the phone close to our faces.

I ghosted my fingers over his head, and his cheeks.

"Rylan." I spoke almost instantly. I could sense the judgment from Zion but I could care less right now.