"Well, have a lovely time," said Mrs. Weasley, "and behave yourselves," she called after the twins.

They ignored her.

"I'll send Bill, Charlie, and Percy along around midday," Mrs. Weasley said to Mr. Weasley, as he,
y/n, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny set off across the dark yard after Fred and George.

It took hours of walking and walking. No one really talked much as they were all so exhausted. But okay they made it up the steep hill.

"Over here, Arthur! Over here, son, we've got it!"
Two tall figures were silhouetted against the starry sky on the other side of the hilltop.

"Amos!" said Mr. Weasley, smiling as he strode over to the man who had shouted. The rest of them followed.

Mr. Weasley was shaking hands with a ruddy-faced wizard with a scrubby brown beard, who was holding a moldy-looking old boot in his other hand.

"This is Amos Diggory, everyone," said Mr. Weasley. "He works for the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. And I think you know his son, Cedric?"

"Hi," said Cedric, looking around at them all.

Everybody said hi back except Fred and George, who merely nodded. They had never quite forgiven Cedric for beating their team, Gryffindor, in the first Quidditch match of the previous year.

"Long walk, Arthur?" Cedric's father asked.

"Not too bad," said Mr. Weasley. "We live just on the other side of the village there. You?"

"Had to get up at two, didn't we, Ced? I tell you, I'll be glad when he's got his Apparition test. Still not complaining. Quidditch World Cup, wouldn't miss it for a sackful of Galleons — and the tickets cost about that. Mind you, looks like I got off easy."

Amos Diggory peered around at the three Weasley boys, Y/n, Harry, Hermione, and Ginny.

"All these yours, Arthur?"he asked.

"Oh no, only the redheads," said Mr. Weasley, pointing out his children "This is Hermione, y/n and Harry— friends of Ron's"

"Merlin's beard," said Amos Diggory, his eyes widening. "Harry? Harry Potter?"

"Er — yeah," said Harry.

"Ced's talked about you, of course," said Amos Diggory. "Told us all about playing against you last year. I said to him, I said — Ced, that'll be something to tell your grandchildren, that you beat Harry Potter!"

Harry couldn't think of any reply to this, so he remained silent. Fred and George were both scowling again. Cedric looked slightly embarrassed.
Y/n didn't know where to look and suddenly the dead tree not to far away became very interesting.

"Harry fell off his broom, Dad," Cedric muttered. "I told you it was an accident"

"Yes, but you didn't fall off, did you?" roared Amos genially, slapping his son on his back. "Always modest, our Ced, always the gentleman but the best man won, I'm sure Harry'd say the same, wouldn't you, eh? One falls off his broom, one stays on, you don't need to be a genius to tell which one's the better flier!"