A⃞   v⃞   a⃞

[Dream x Male Reader]

Warnings
-Dream's Prison Escape
-Hurt/Comfort
-Mostly Fluff
-Still not a C! Dream apologist, just wanna give the guy a tiny break y'know?

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color          
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

Dream's POV
  Dream ran.
  After all of the things that went down at the prison; Ranboo getting brutally murdered, Techno having someone summon withers, everyone fighting to try and keep him in the prison... He ran. He ran until his lungs burned, until his feet were bleeding, until he realized that he was finally free.
  He stopped finally though, just outside of a small cabin that was once filled with warmth and the sense of home and he collapsed to his knees. There was a small ache in his heart when he saw the darkness inside, seemingly unlived in for who knows how long.. "(M/n)..?" He called out, coming out has a whimper. He felt the tears fall down his dirt covered cheeks, leaving clean lines in their wake. "(M/N)?!" He called, louder this time, just hoping for someone to respond. He got up from his knees and slammed the door to the cabin open, scanning the empty place with his weeping eyes. "(M/N) PLEASE! ANSWER ME!" He felt the panic set in when he was met with silence. He tore through the place like a hurricane, searching for any sign of life. Until he found a note laying on the bed.
  He paused, slowly walking over to the slightly crumbled paper. He picked it up so gently as if it would turn to dust any second. Scanning the paper he noticed the writing seemed frantic, paper showing signs that someone had cried onto it along with small brown splotches. 'Blood..' he thought, anger welling up inside him.

Dream my love,
I have no time but I have to leave this for you in case you were able to escape..
Some of the members weren't satisfied with you being in prison, they apparently wanted more "Justice" as they put it, the bastards.
They came after to me while I went into the market, attacking me and throwing horrid words in my face in which I won't name for the sake of your anger.
Which I know you are due to the empty house and most likely tears on this paper..
Regardless, I'll be going to somewhere safer, a bit further away from everyone, from the ESEMPI.
The only thing I can leave you as to a location is the memory of where we first met.
By the oak and birch, near the creek.
I hope to see you soon my darling, please remember that I will never stop loving you despite your many faults.

Sincerely,
Your (N/n)

  Dream folded the paper and placed it back onto the bed, a sigh escaping him as he sat down for a mere second to collect his thoughts. "Damnit, (M/n).." He whispered into the silence. He felt the guilt bubbling up as he realized that he's caused such a burden onto his lover, rubbing a hand over his face before standing once more.
  He walked to the closet and saw some of his old clothes residing inside still. He quickly grabbed what he could; that being a loose tunic, a pair of black pants, and an old mask. His boots laid at the bottom, along with a green cloak. He smiled, knowing (M/n) purposely left these things behind for him.
  He gathered the closed and quickly walked to their old bathroom, setting them to the side of the shower and quickly testing the water to see if it still ran. In which it did, though there was no heating a cold shower was just what he needed to take his mind off things. He scrubbed all of the dirt, grime, sweat, and left over blood from his sore body watching the water drip off him and leave it with clean skin and hair.
  He soon stepped out and changed, feeling lighter and surely cleaner whilst he tied his mane of hair up in a ponytail. He made his way out of the bathroom, quickly grabbing the note and making his way out of the door. Not before taking one last look of the place he once called home. Dream said one last goodbye before leaving for the short journey to where he first met his lover.
  Throughout, he stopped in a few villages, being sure to go in without his mask to keep his identity hidden. Grateful that no one but (M/n) new what he truly looked like beneath. He bought what supplies he could with the left over emeralds he found in his old home; such as food, water, even a small gift for his love.
  Continuing on, he finally arrived in front of a forest that spreads over for miles and smiled. 'Almost there, just a little more.' He thought to himself as he went on, listening to the sounds of nature fill the silence. When it became nightfall, he set up camp. Starting a small fire as to not draw attention to himself for whatever (or whoever) else could be out there, cooking some fish while looking up at the moon through the tree line. He stayed on guard, knowing he won't be able to relax until he finally made it home. 'Home... Huh, I wouldn't dare say anything but (M/n) has truly been my home.. not since this whole disaster started. Not since the first rebellion of L'Manberg.' His thoughts continued down the path of the past, and how this all could've led to his change. He did feel slight guilt for what he's done but he couldn't find himself feeling sorry. He did what he thought was what he had to do to protect the server, or at least that was the original plan. 'Where did it all go wrong?'
  He sat there until the morning sun rose in the distance, pondering on the fact that he would never go back, not after everything. Hell, he knew they would have to drag his dead body back if they planned to track him down. He wasn't planning to leave, they'd have to kill him first.
  Dream nodded with determination filling his eyes as he destroyed the fire and packed his little supplies, making his way deeper into the forest. Until...

  He finally found it...

  His heart rate rose at the sight of a beautiful cottage surrounded by dozens of wildflowers, clad with white fencing and a small archway for an opening. He dropped all of his belongings at the sight before him, taking slow steps forward before he was full on sprinting. Making his way to the path that led to the door and pounding on the door. Hope was crushing his fear as he yelled his lovers name. "(M/N)?!"
  He heard a rush of footsteps make their way to the front door before it swung open to show a very dishelved male in front of him, still wearing his pajamas but Dream didn't care for he still looked so beautiful in his eyes. That was until he heard more footsteps, smaller and something was now hiding behind a still shocked (M/n).
  Dream's eyes widened, tearing up even at the sight of a little boy standing behind his lover. "Daddy who's he..?" The boy asked softly, peeking out from (M/n)'s leg. That seemed to snap the other out of his shock as his voice came out watery and a gentle smile crossing those lips Dream has been only wishing to kiss. "That's your Papa, (c/n).." He said, never taking his eyes off Dream who now had tears falling down his scarred cheeks. He knelt down before the boy and gave a wet smile. "Hi there, it's nice to finally meet you.." He said, his voice breaking. The boy fully stepped out now and quickly jumped to hug Dream who only chuckled, wrapping his arms around the boy and standing up. (M/n) stepped forward and placed a hand on the others face, rubbing his thumb over his over Dream's freckled cheek. "I missed you.." His voice wavered, tears now falling. "I missed you so damn much, Dream."
  Dream moved (C/n) to his hip and wrapped his free arm around (M/n)'s waist, feeling the man nestle into his neck and he the others hair. Smelling the others shampoo and just enjoying his warmth. "I've missed you too, (N/n)," he kissed the mans head. "More than you could ever realize..."

  Not long after, they stayed there. Being a family and living out there lives..
  The rest of the ESEMPI stopped their search for the once evil ruler and learned how to move on, thriving more than ever.
  And the rest is history..

~~~~~~~~
Hello dearest readers!
I hope you enjoyed this sort of experimental one-shot. I was testing out a slightly new style of writing and thought "Why not let the readers decide if they like it or not?"
That being said, there are going to be a bit more stories coming up!
Please do have an amazing rest of your morning/day/evening/night!
And I'll be seeing you in the next one!

 I was testing out a slightly new style of writing and thought "Why not let the readers decide if they like it or not?"That being said, there are going to be a bit more stories coming up!Please do have an amazing rest of your morning/day/evening/n...

Next: GeorgeNotFound