𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚝 𝙸𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜

[Bench Trio x Father Figure! Male Reader] pt 2 of Hold you here

Warnings:
-Minor Injury
-cursing
-smidge of angst, and by smidge I mean yes.
-hurt/comfort

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname
(Y/L/A)= Your living area
(U/N)= Username

Third POV:
  After they had all gathered their important belongings, it was time to say goodbye to all those who actually mattered. "Now boys, you don't have to do it in person. You can always do it through your communicators. I'm sure they'd all understand." (M/n) offered, seeing the hesitation in all of them, especially Tommy. But Ranboo said he'd meet them back here before teleporting off to Techno's base, Tubbo said that he didn't have anyone to say goodbye to in person so he would stay behind with their kids. Tommy on the other hand seemed to be having an internal conflict, and (M/n) wanted nothing more than to wrap the blonde up in a blanket and give him cocoa but they were running short on time. "Tommy?" The (h/c) asked hesitantly, meeting the others blue hues. "I'll say bye through the communicator too, besides Techno and Phil won't want to see me either way and Puffy would understand. Wilbur can go die again for all I care." Tommy grumbled out the last part, crossing his arms over his chest as if to hide behind some sort of physical barrier. "You know, saying Good-bye to Wilbur could help? If you want to do it face to face but don't want to do it alone, I could always come with you bub." (M/n) kept his tone soft as he gently placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder, he could the blonde tense at the sudden touch before soon melting into it. "N-no, it's okay. Besides he'll only try and get me to stay, and I'd rather not have to deal with his manipulation." He said making (M/n) nod in understanding. "Alright, then we'll wait for Ranboo to get ba-" The older got interrupted as heard the noise of teleportation behind him making the (h/c)nette whip around to see Ranboo who looked like he was holding back tears. The hybrid moved to hug (M/n), searching for some comfort.

  "What happened, bud?" (M/n) asked, running a hand up and down the tallers back. "Techno was pissed, Phil also looked mad and might come here with Tech." Ranboo was shaking and the older couldn't tell if it was the cold or if it was because he was scared. 'Those mother fuckers! How dare they?!'  (M/n) thought before glaring into the distance, seeing the form of a bird but as the form got closer he knew it was Philza. "Shit. Kids get inside, don't worry about your stuff." They all did as instructed, Tubbo rushing inside with Michael as did Tommy with Shroud. Ranboo was close behind, though he hesitated, looking back with a worried expression but saw (M/n) smile and nod. "Be careful, Dad." He said before finally going inside and closing the door behind him.

  As soon as Philza landed the glare the older blonde gave could make even Dream scared, but, (M/n) stood firm. "Phil, what can I do for you old friend?" The younger asked, seeing Techno come through the gates on Carl in full netherite and his axe out. 'Shit.'
  "Let's cut the friendly greetings, aye mate? Why did Ranboo just pop into Techno's base and say that he, Tommy, and Tubbo, are leaving along with you and their kids?" Phil asked, his voice calm but (M/n) knew it was a facade to hide the mans anger. The (H/c)nette tilted his head, raising a brow and giving Phil a glare. "Are you being serious or just being a fucking idiot," he stepped forward and shoved Phil backwards only to feel a axe against his neck. Now turning his gaze between Philza and Techno. "This server has done nothing good to those kids. The people aren't good for them, their only making shit worse by giving the boys MORE trauma, Phil! Please tell me you see that! Or are you that neglective of your 'kids'?" (M/n) yelled, making the older flinch at the harshness. 'Good, realize your too late to fix your mistakes.' "And don't even get me started on the fact that I'm the one who had to fucking raise all THREE of those boys cause their parents couldn't give two shits about them, apparently. It's also the fact that you're another reason why both Tommy and Tubbo have trauma, and YOU, fucking Technoblade," (M/n) turned his attention to Techno, who tried to keep his face neutral but his eyes said the opposite. "You killed Tubbo, you threatened to kill Tommy who need I remind you is your gods damn BROTHER! You need to realize that yes he betrayed you but you also betrayed him. Phil you're no different, you openly chose favorite with your sons! But guess what assholes, you're not the only ones who hurt those boys, this list gets longer each day they stay on this fucking server. So please excuse me if I want to protect MY sons and MY grandkids from getting any more hurt than they have." He finished yelling, huffing out puffs of air, his clenched fists shaking as he had angry tears fill his eyes.

  The shocked expressions on both men's face was clear they actually hadn't fully grasped what those boys had been through and that only seemed to anger (M/n) more, shoving both men away. "Get out of Snowchester before I make you. We're leaving this server and if you try and stop those boys at a chance of happiness then I will not hesitate to send you both to lady death herself, am I clear?" He spat, venom lacing his words. "I said Am I clear?" He snapped when he didn't get a response from either. They both nodded, Techno looking to Phil then the Mansion before going to Carl and hopping onto the worn saddle. "Take care of them, and tell Tommy that we're sorry and that I'm sorry I couldn't be a better father." Phil said, taking off before (M/n) could respond to the other.

  When they both we're only specks in the distance, (M/n) finally released a breath he hadn't realized he was holding and slumping to his knees.  The three of his boys came rushing past the mansions doors, collapsing next to their dad while crying. (M/n) wrapped them up in his arms, giving them all a smile. "What's with the tears?" He asked, a faint chuckle escaping his lips as he saw them all smiling back at him and letting out their own laughs. "That was so Pog, Pops!" Tommy said, quickly rubbing his sleeve against his cheeks to wipe away the tears. "Yeah! The way you told off Phil and Techno was awesome!" Tubbo cried, snuggling into (M/n)'s chests. "I have to agree, though it was dangerous Dad, you had an axe to your throat." Ranboo said before hissing, the tears stinging his skin making (M/n) act quickly to wipe them away. "I said what I thought to them, they can kiss my ass if they want to try and talk back or try to say I'm wrong. I was simply stating facts as well, you boys deserve a chance at Happiness." The (h/c)nette stated matter-of-factly, that seemed to only spur more tears from the boys. All three of them hugging the older once more, soon being joined by the youngsters. Michael and Shroud didn't know why their parents were crying but they did join the group hug.

  "Alright enough crying and this sappy shit, we gotta get going if we want to get to the portal out of this shitty server before sundown." Tommy said, standing up while holding Shroud. "Agreed!" Tubbo shouted as he jumped to his feet, a sudden burst of energy shooting through the shorter. "Alright, alright, grab your things. We'll get going right now." (M/n) chuckled along with Ranboo who held Michael in his arms. And that's just what they did, they grab the things and set out towards the exit portal of the server.

~~~~~~~
Now, I'm most likely going to write a part three for this, but only if you all want me to!
I do so hope you enjoy and please hydrate and eat something!
Have an amazing day/morning/evening/night!!
I love and adore you all!!
BYEEEEE!!

~~~~~~~Now, I'm most likely going to write a part three for this, but only if you all want me to!I do so hope you enjoy and please hydrate and eat something!Have an amazing day/morning/evening/night!!I love and adore you all!!BYEEEEE!!

Next: Wilbur Soot