ᴵ ᴮᵉᵗ ᴹʸ ᴸⁱᶠᵉ

[Quackity x Male Reader]

Warnings:
-Takes place after El Rapids was destroyed and Las Nevadas was made
-Slight Agruing

Info:
(M/n)=Your Name basically, just in the form of (M/n)-
(H/c)=Hair Color
(E/c)=Eye Color
(S/c)=Skin Color
(F/c)=Favorite color
(2/f/c)=2nd Favorite color
(H/s)=Hair Style
(N/n)=Nickname

(M/n)'s POV:
  (M/n) sprinted through the woods, his breath coming out in quick pants but he didn't stop running. He was chasing the figure before him, seeing yellow feathers flash in the suns glow. He had memories flash in his mind has he ran, yelling after Quackity. Begging him to stop so that they could stop.

(Flashback)
  "I know I took the path that you would never want for me," Onyx eyes met (e/c) as a sad smile stretched across his scarred face. "I know I let you down, didn't I?" (M/n) was watching in horror as Quackity tore down the El Rapids sign and the flames flourishing in the background as the small city burned. "Quacks-" "So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me. You were just a slave unto the night." Quackity stepped forward, the flint and steel long forgotten on the ground as he continued walking to his lover with tears in his eyes. "Now remember when I told you after we tried to execute Techno that that's the last you'd see of me?" He asked, watching as (M/n) winced whilst turning his head to look away, to hide the tears that threatened to fall. Quackity finally was close enough to cup his cheeks and make the taller face him. "Remember when I broke you down to tears?" He gently wiped the tears that fell from the beautiful (e/c) hues, letting out a chuckle. "You know I didn't take the path that you had never wanted for me, I gave you hell through all these years." He pressed their foreheads together, leaving a quick kiss on (M/n)'s lips before turning to sprint away. His yellow wings flowing in the breeze as he ran towards Las Nevadas.
(End of flashback)

  (M/n) pumped his arms, pushing himself to move faster as he released a yell, screaming the words to the skies as he ran after the man he loved. "SO, I, I BET MY LIFE-" he panted, seeing Quackity jolt as he continued to run even when he took a quick glance over his shoulder. "I BET MY LIFE," He choked back a cough and continued, tears dripping down his cheeks. "I BET MY LIFE ON YOU!!" His yells were filled with such desperation that even the birds cried with him. He screamed that same thing again and again, as if it was a prayer for his salvation. (M/n) couldn't run much longer, his stamina so low that he nearly collapsed into a heap on the forest floor. His vision was blearing and he could see Quackity turning around and running towards him. He could barely make out the worried expression on his face before he blacked out, unknowingly being cradled by Quackity who had quickly picked him up.

Time Skip
  (M/n) woke up in a comfy bed, plush and doing wonders for his aching body. He turned his head to the side and saw Quackity looking down at a file, but he wan't really reading it, clearly lost in his thoughts. "Alex..?" (M/n) mumbled as he sat up, the blanket that covered his chest now pooling in his lap. Quackity's head snapped up as he starred at his lover before smiling in what looked like relief. "Mi Amor-" (M/n) cut Alex off as he looked down at his hands that laid in his lap. "I've been around the Esempi and never in my wildest dreams did I think you would go running from me..." He muttered bitterly, sensing the air shifting into an almost tense and anxiety filled atmosphere. Quackity let out a sad laugh as he kept his hands to himself, trying to not move to hold (M/n)'s hand as he himself felt tears well up in frustration. "I've told a million lies but now I'll tell you a single truth," He looked up to meet (M/n)'s gaze as tears slipped from his eyes. "There's you in everything I do.."
  (M/n) sat in shock before a grimace reached his features, a bitter taste on his tongue. "You're lying." He growled, his hands clutching the poor blanket so tight that his nails could've dug holes into it. "You have to be, you Ran from me! You tried to leave me!" He yelled, not noticing how Quackity rose from his seat so he could sit on the bed, moving to hold (M/n)'s hands in hid own. "I was scared, everyone see's me differently now and I just didn't want to ruin the good image that you had of me before everything happened." His voice was soft, barely a whisper as he starred at their intertwined fingers. "You could've talked to me, Alex. I would still love you just as much, regardless of how much you change or however many people you kill. You're still my love, you're still you, and I love you. Nothing will ever change that." Alex shook his head at his lovers attempt at reassurance. "You're wrong." He stated it like he knew it was true, like he actually believed it.
  "Don't tell me that I'm wrong, I've walked that road before," (M/n) said, moving to pull Quackity into a hug. "I know they left you on your own.." He said, he knew about how George, Karl, and Sapnap left Quackity on his own to make another country. "And Please believe me when I say, that it's left for yesterday." He ran a hand through Quackity's hair, his beanie long forgotten somewhere in the room. "Please forgive me... for what I've done..." Quackity murmured into the crook of (M/n)'s neck, warm tears falling like a stream on in cheeks and onto the others shirt. "Always, even if you killed me I would forgive you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh gods this was a bad one, but hey at least I'm updating!
I hope you enjoyed this cringe (Also totally not beta read) and hopefully the next one will be better!
Also, who else excited for Quackity's lore on the 27th (I believe)? Cause I sure am! Make sure to bring your tissues!
I love and adore you all and I hope you have an amazing day/morning/evening/night!
BYEEEEEEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh gods this was a bad one, but hey at least I'm updating!I hope you enjoyed this cringe (Also totally not beta read) and hopefully the next one will be better!Also, who else excited for Quackity's lore on the 2...

Next: Ranboo