005

Sanjay clicks the pictures as the bride and groom dance on the stage to slow music. The wedding celebration is in its final stage and they have covered almost the whole wedding.

He walks over to the table where his team is having food. He grabs a plate and serves himself before sitting at the table.

"You slept with someone?" Mrunal, his photographer, asks.

"Gee thanks," Sanjay says to Kiaan.

"I don't mind." Kiaan giggles. "Who was she?"

"Was it that woman with a tattoo on her neck?" Rohit asks.

"No, it must be that girl who kept on looking at the camera. She must have trapped him. She has that look. I feel it." Josephine interrupts.

"I didn't sleep with anybody!" Sanjay yells and they all stop and look behind him. He follows their gaze to find Jhanvi.

"I was hoping we could talk." She begins. "Or not." She whispers and smiles at him. "Enjoy the food."

Sanjay sighs as he sees her walking back. He put the fork down and look at his friends. They all look at each other for a moment before they start smiling.

"Don't!" He warns before running to find Jhanvi.

"Hey," Sanjay calls her once he spots her.

Jhanvi turns around and waits for him to reach her. His scent took her back to his bed. Took her back to the fire. Took her back to that passion.

She clears her throat and looks around. "We should talk in private."

They were on the side of the stage. He motions her to move first and she walks over to the lawn of the resort.

"They were annoying me and I had to—"

Jhanvi smiles. "You don't have to explain. I understand. It's best if we tell ourselves the same thing."

Sanjay frowns. "That, we didn't sleep together?"

"Yes. I think it might be the for the best."

Sanjay looks down at her ring and realizes she regrets yesterday. She regrets being with him.

"I thought yesterday was what you wanted."

"I did." Jhanvi looks at him. "Thank you for yesterday. It made me think a lot. And I don't want it to come out."

Sanjay nods absentmindedly. He don't know what to say. Does she regret being with him? Because he definitely does not.

"You don't have to worry. I won't tell anyone." He knows by anyone she means her sister and her husband, who's his cousin.

"I appreciate that. Thank you. Let us go back." She smiles and begins to walk. She stops and turns around.

"I do not regret yesterday Sanjay."

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Sanjay hears the doorbell ring but chooses to ignore it and continue sleeping. It didn't stop and the bell continue for the next few minutes. He pushes the comforter and gets out of bed to open the door. He looks through the peephole and sighs before opening the door.

"Why are you here Rehan?"

Rehan smiles and hugs Sanjay. "Be a little more enthusiastic. A little bit more." He says entering the apartment.

Sanjay lives in a three-bedroom apartment in the city. He used to live with his parents to save money but then he had to get out to avoid all the pity and sympathy.

"I had a late-night," Sanjay says jumping on the couch.

Rehan closes the door and looks around. Leftover chips and snacks, brown bags, and beer bottles lay on the floor along with his clothes. Rehan walks to the balcony door and pulls the curtains. The sunrays hit the living room through the glass door making Sanjay groan.

"Sir, you didn't have to come here just to disturb me." Sanjay snaps. "And I'll kill you if you give me a lecture."

Rehan chuckles. He takes the bag he bought with him and walks to the kitchen.

"I made breakfast."

Sanjay groans and goes to the kitchen. He looks at Rehan and sits on the stool. "What is it?"

Rehan smiles. "Nothing." He serves the food on a plate and places it in front of Sanjay. "Made with love."

"I'm going to kill Kiaan!" Sanjay groans hitting his hand on the countertop.

Rehan smirks. "You can't keep a secret from me."

Sanjay nods. "I really, really wish I could." He looks at Rehan. "Please leave this topic."

"No. I want to know. My boy is getting laid. I should have the information about her."

Sanjay shakes his head. "No. She... you don't know her. It was just for a night."

Rehan chuckles.

"I'm serious."

Rehan nods walking to the fridge. He opens it and takes out a water bottle.

"I swear." Sanjay stands in front of Rehan and watches him as he takes slow sips of the water. "You have to trust me."

Rehan looks at him. "You don't fuck around with nobody's."

thank you for the 1k.