004

Sanjay pushes her to the walk as he savours her mouth. Jhanvi tightens her legs around him kissing him back with the same passion.

He places her on the bed and hovers on top. Jhanvi moans when his kiss starts moving lower from her neck to down. She squirms in pleasure under him and pulls him to kiss him on the lips.

Sanjay ravish her and he made sure she enjoys him as well. They both take turns pleasuring each other. Their bodies slap against each other in heavy passion.

The night gives them great pleasure, they both can't describe.

Sanjay wakes up hearing the knock on his door. He sits up on the bed and looks around. He didn't see her.

Opening the door a shirt fly to his face. He removes it from his face and looks at his camera person, friend, assistant, and someone whose number his mother has to check up on her son.

"I thought you were dead when I saw your shirt on the beach and not you," Kiaan says entering Sanjay's room. He pauses and looks around. "There is a girl in here."

"No," Sanjay says a bit too fast.

Kiaan grins. "You must be going at it all night."

"No!"

"I'll leave you to take a rest. Don't forget the service starts at 4 in the evening. Bye then."

"There's nobody here!" Sanjay yells but Kiaan had gone already.

Jhanvi pulls her hair walking around the room. She can't believe what she has done. It is the first time since her husband. Tears threaten to fall out and Jhanvi knows she is about to have a breakdown.

She didn't wants to erase the night. She feels like a cheater. She couldn't wait for three years to move on from her husband.

Jhanvi looks at the mirror and closes her eyes feeling guilty. She could remember all the kisses, all the moans, and all the passion.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!" A scream erupts in the hall.

Jhanvi looks at the mirror and wipes her face with a wet towel. She smiles at herself and turns around in time for her best friend to come in bursting the door open.

Jennifer yells running to Jhanvi in excitement. "I'm getting married!" She hugs Jhanvi and pulls back. "Are you okay?"

She smiles. "I'm so happy for you, I think I might cry."

"Aww Jan," Jennifer hugs her again. "If you cry then who'll wipe my tears."

Jhanvi laughs. "I'm so happy for you!" She jumps in excitement with Jennifer.

They are known from school as Jen-Jan. Friends from fifth grade and always joined to the hip. Jhanvi only opened about her difficulties to Jen.

She can trust her for life and vice-versa.

"This is the right decision, right?" Jennifer asks.

Jhanvi nods with a smile. "He's so perfect for you and you for him. I can open a fan account for both of you." She laughs and places her hand on Jennifer's cheek. Both of their eyes fill with water. "He loves you more than anything."

Jhanvi means every word she said. Ian and Jen met from college and she has seen how amazing Ian was as a boyfriend and a fiance and will be much amazing as a husband.

"Thank you," Jen says holding her hand.

"Everything is good except she won't get free drinks from the bar with those rings." A voice speaks from behind.

"Yeah, I didn't think about that," Jhanvi says smiling at Anita, their friend.

Jen frowns and turns around. She looks down at her engagement ring and her eyes widen.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!"

First-year into engineering, Sanjay knew it was not his area but he was not a quitter. He struggled real for the next five years and came home with his degree. He gave it to his father and asked for a loan.

He started from scrape and now he's glad of how much his business has grown. He started managing small weddings without payment to now recording celebrities' marriages to holding luxurious parties with lakhs pouring in.

He worked hard through all the struggles life put him through. He has tasted betrayal, failure, and success.

With all the lessons life taught him, his steps always has been calculated. Calculated with its pros and cons but not her.

She happened.

He doesn't regret her but she was forbidden fruit to him. He was supposed to keep his hands away from her.

They haven't talked yet and it scares him, her answer. But seeing her walking down the aisle, holding the Ivory Rose bouquet wearing a pastel pink high neck a-line dress, he realizes he's stunned by her beauty.

"God! She looks wow!" Kiaan speaks behind. "The second bridesmaid."

Sanjay frowns when he notices he is talking about Jhanvi. "Give me that." He grabs the camera from Kiaan and begins taking photos. There are his people all around the aisle and the beach taking pictures of the bridal party.

"Why is every hot girl I see, taken?" Kiaan dramatically asks hitting Sanjay's arm.

"What do you mean? She's not taken." Sanjay says with a bit of worry.

Kiaan rolls his eyes. "The basic thing. The most basic thing. Looking at the girl's hand for a ring. Have I not you taught anything?"

Sanjay moves his eyes from her face down her body to her hands. Scared every second.

He sees the ring in her fourth finger and it feels like a punch in the heart.