002

Sanjay comes back to his seat after going to the restroom. He had bought two chocolate bars and pass one to Jhanvi.

"Thank you," Jhanvi says as he sits beside her. "So do you go to every wedding of your clients?"

"The food calls me." He jokes. "A viral fever broke out and the Boss had to come and save his people."

"Right." She smiles. "You guys take care of the event and the photos and videos too?"

"Yes. So you can imagine the trouble if we don't have enough people on our side. Is Jennifer a friend from college?"

"School."

"Did you go to DIAS as well?"

"I did, senior."

Sanjay chuckles. "DIAS is like a virus. Everyone comes from there."

"Hey, DIAS was fun."

"Uhm, sometimes." He says. "There was too much homework and assignments. Uff and the seminars!"

"I didn't feel that." She says mostly to herself.

"I want to call you nerd but I'm not gonna," He says.

Jhanvi laughs. "But I hated the vice principal. He was too much."

"Yeah. We used to run if we saw him. He hated our batch. Every morning like a ritual he would come and scold us."

"Woah. I didn't have that. He was just irritating that's all."

"Well when we graduated, let's just say, we returned everything."

Jhanvi looks at him curiously. Sanjay shakes his head.

"I can't, I'm sorry. Bro code."

"Oh come on, do boys even abide that!"

"Of course, it's the girls who gossip."

"Oh please. We can take a secret to the grave."

Sanjay smirks. "I don't think."

"You tell me a secret and let's see."

"I won't put my head on the railway track!" Sanjay exclaims.

"See you don't even have a secret."

Sanjay shakes his head. "I'm a very secretive man, you just don't know."

Jhanvi looks into his eyes and gets lost in there for a second.

"Then tell me one."

"You..." He begins looking at her face. "You are gorgeous, Jhanvi." He chuckles. "Consider that a secret."

Jhanvi's mouth opens in shock as she processes what he just said. It's the first time since everything, someone had complimented her and with the smirk on his face, his words sent chills down her spine.

"Uh-" Jhanvi struggles.

"Hey, our flight has arrived!" Sanjay tells her looking at the screen.

She quickly turns to look at the screen, in a hurry to change the topic. Half an hour later they both board inside the plane and didn't see each other throughout the flight.

When they reach Goa, Jhanvi goes to the wedding destination in the car sent for her and Sanjay in the one for him.

In the morning Sanjay with his team set up the cameras to shoot pictures of the bride on the beach, outside the villa they are staying in.

He speaks with Jennifer, the bride, and discusses the shots.

"The bridesmaids will arrive now, we can begin then," Jennifer says.

"Sure." Sanjay nods taking a sip of his juice.

"I didn't know you were friends with Jan until she told me today."

"Yeah, we are kind of related through Aadhya."

Jennifer nods and they continue to talk when the bridesmaids begin to arrive.

"I'm bride guys, not you people!" Jennifer yells.

Sanjay takes his camera and looks through the lens turning around. He finds her in a pastel pink shoulder straps-smocked midi dress. He moves his camera away and looks at her.

Her hair is pulled up in a ponytail with a gold chain around her neck. She is laughing with her friends and he didn't know if it was the location or the background that he finds the picture beautiful. He looks at her through the lens again and his finger press the button. When he sees that she is looking at the camera he waves his hand at her and she smiles waving back.

"I'll kill you if you hurt her."