013

JHANVI

I stand outside Sanjay's apartment after ringing the bell and waits for him to open the door impatiently. We are playing with fire. If someone spots us then there could be permanent damage on both of our family's.

But all these danger signs flies when we are alone. We aren't scared no more then.

The door opens and I hurriedly get inside. Sanjay locks the door behind me and we look at each other for a second.

The sun is brighter all of a sudden and the light fills the room. Sanjay and I have been continuing our sex deal for weeks now and it's always been at night or evenings. I know this is not a call to quench our thirst but as we gaze into each other's eyes, it suddenly is.

Sanjay pulls me against the wall next to the door and leans down to kiss my collarbone. It makes my knees weak and I clutch his shirt as I cover his mouth with mine.

I'm all hot and bothered and I don't have time for foreplay. I push him back gently and he sits down on his couch and pulls me onto his lap.

I moan as Sanjay tongue enters my mouth and kisses every inch of it. I feel him move his hands inside my shirt and he struggles to unhook my bra.

"I hate this thing." He whispers as he finally gets it undone. He grabs my breasts in hands presses my hardened nipples. They fit perfectly fine in his hands.

I pull back from the kiss to moan in his ear as the tingles and the passion makes me want to feel him inside of me. Right now.

I find the waistband of his pants and puts my hand inside to grab him. Sanjay looks at me, his eyes darker as signs me to move on.

My hands wrap around his hard cock and I raise my hips for him to lower my pants and panties.

I sign in relief once I feel him fill me in. He grabs my hips while I move faster and faster on top of him.

We look into each other's eyes as we come together and it's so satisfying.  It's so amazing. It's so adventurous. It's so passionate.

Sanjay opens his mouth to say something but his phone starts ringing. I get up and pull back my pants while Sanjay pulls back his shorts and reach for his phone on the coffee table.

"It's Dadi." He says once he grabs the phone. "Do I look okay and not just had the best sex?"

I laugh at his question as I walk towards the kitchen. "You look both."

I wash my hands and grab a water bottle from the fridge. I watch Sanjay as he places the phone infront of him.

"Sanjay!" His Dadi shouts.

"I'm here. Please don't yell. And place the phone infront of you."

"I can't hear you if I keep the phone infront of me."

I chuckle as I realize she thinks she's on voice call with him when she's FaceTiming him.

I see Sanjay chuckle as he shakes his head. "Please trust me on this."

"Arrey Wah!" She beams and I can hear her excitement. "Why did you leave so early? I have to talk—"

"If the talk is about that thing then I'm not coming." He tells her.

I look around and I realize I should be going but he is sitting opposite to the door and I'm sure she'll see me If I go now or even if I go to his room.

I see the digital clock in the kitchen and it shows 14:38. I open the fridge to look for food. I guess I'm taking the liberty of our deal to have food from his place. If he doesn't like it, I'll pay him for the food.