Another night🔞

Start from the beginning

The younger male took Yeosang's member in his hand, thumbing at the tip. His back arched as he moaned at the feeling.

Jongho stopped teasing him after a few moments and took his own shorts. It revealed a hard cock that stood proudly as Yeosang licked his lips at the view.

He wanted to take the condom but Yeosang beat him to it. The male opened it and rolled it onto the hard member.

Yeosang kept looking at Jongho with a desire in his eyes as he did that. He looked really innocent but yet he was doing these things.

Pushing his hands away, Jongho lubed himself up before grabbing his boyfriend's waist as he took the cock in his hand. Yeosang slowly leaded it to his hole before he sank down onto it.

Jongho couldn't take his eyes off him, looking as he moaned and closed his eyes. Yeosang looked at him and pulled him closer so their foreheads were touching before he rolled his hips.

Both of them moaned as he moved his hips couple of more times before he started bouncing on Jongho's lap. The male pushed his hands under Yeosang's (his) shirt and held his waist.

Yeosang started bouncing harder and faster a bit. His hands were not holding Jongho's shoulders anymore, instead gripping the sheets.

His eyebrows furrowed as he moaned at the feeling of Jongho bucking his hips harder.
His hands tightened their hold on Yeosang's hips as he started thrusting his hips harder.

Younger male cupped his cheek and pulled him into a kiss. Their tongues intertwined before their lips could even connect. They danced together as Jongho continued snapping his hips into Yeosang's hole.

The male whimper-moaned as Jongho hit his prostate for the first time.

He felt Yeosang give out slowly, not being able to hold himself up anymore. Jongho flipped them over and continued pushing into Yeosang with more force. The male gripped his biceps, leaving marks from nails.

Jongho leaned down to kiss him again as he hit his prostate. Yeosang whined into the
kiss as he continued snapping his hips in his prostate.

They pulled away so the top could kiss his neck. Jongho bit and licked it, leaving a few hickeys there and there. Yeosang exposed his neck further to him as the male continued pushing in and out.

Jongho's hand came to his lower back, lifting Yeosang up. The male gasped at the sudden action, holding onto his shoulders.

They laughed for a moment before Jongho snapped his hips again, pushing inside fully again. Yeosang moaned out as Jongho smiled at him. He placed a kiss in the corner of his mouth, trying to do it as a silent apology.

Jongho continued placing kisses on his face and neck as Yeosang rolled his hips, following
his rhythm.

"Good boy.." he mumbled against his neck.

A loud moan escaped Yeosang's lips as Jongho hit his prostate. His back arched a bit as he continued abusing it.

After some time Yeosang felt his thrusts start to get sloppy signaling he was close. Jongho
gripped his hips and started moving harder and faster, chasing his high.

Jongho came in a condom with a grunt not too long after. His eyes were closed as he took a deep breath before looking at his boyfriend.

His eyes wandered back to Yeosang's member that was still erected. Jongho looked at him and placed a small kiss onto his shoulder before continuing to move.

Yeosang moaned at the feeling of being filled up again. Jongho's hand wrapped around his
cock, tugging it up and down.

The male bit his lip, trying to stay quiet as he felt his orgasm coming soon.

"Don't hold it in, I want to hear it." Jongho said as he started rubbing his member up and down faster.

Yeosang moaned out at the feeling of being fucked and touched at the same time. Or it was because Jongho's voice was too sexy, he didn't know himself.

"You are so pretty, love. So so so sexy and cute at the same time." Jongho mumbled.

Yeosang blushed and closed his eyes, letting the male do whatever he wanted to him.

"What a good boy you are, letting me touch you however I want." Jongho said in between
pants.

Yeosang whimpered a bit as his member twitched in Jongho's hand. He moaned loudly  as his thighs shook, then be came all over his hand and chest.

Jongho looked at him with with love in his eyes. He leaned over and pulled him into a kiss, making their foreheads touch when they pulled away.

He pulled out and Yeosang sat down next to him, trying to get back into the real world.
The younger cleaned up before he reached over to push the hair out of Yeosang's face.

The male opened his eyes as Jongho cupped his cheek, they leaned in and kissed slowly.
The kiss was so full of love that Yeosang didn't want it to end.

"You did good, baby." Jongho kissed his nose.

Yeosang smiled as his hands wrapped themselves around his shoulders.

"Are you satisfied, at least?"

"Of course. More then satisfied." Jongho smiled.

They kissed for a few more times before getting comfortable in the bed, actually going to sleep now.

"I love you." Jongho said and kissed his cheek.

"Love you too.." Yeosang mumbled as sleep took over him.